Premier League Games 25/26/27 November '23

I avoided the game today. I didn't expect Everton to do anything. But I avoided it more so because Ratboy was commentating on it.

It's fucking atrocious that Sky have Spitty at every Dipper game and Ratboy at every Rag game...It has to be neutrals doing it.

Seriously getting pissed off with it all now TV wise, Camel Gob and Toe Licker on TNT also.

Just thought to myself today I'm knocking it all on the head, I'll watch City at games at The Etihad and watch City away on the TV, Other than that I'll be avoided football on the TV because their all cunts.
I cancelled it all a long time ago because of that rag bias.

It's always the same ..... 18 years old, Man United player.... World at his feet and future star status guaranteed.

Garnacho is an overrated player as well, the goal was nothing special and he does sod all for Argentina. You're also right that he did nothing at all for the rest of the game.
Yep completely agree, just like tront yesterday, got rinsed by doku all game, pretty much did fuck all then scored, got motm- now the cunts better than Kev.
Unbelievable.

I’ve been doing that for years. I only watch City. Other games are either boring or make me angry. I can’t really say I’m a football fan these days, prefer rugby. I just support City but have no interest in any other football. Mostly because of how angry Sky, the media, social media and the bbc make me with their constant rag/scouse sycophancy and the lies about City that no-one at the club ever seems to have the inclination to call out. We should be taking these rag & scouse filth apart even if it’s just using gobshite mouthpieces to make up lies, same as they do to us.

Fucks me off we never fight back. After all we’ve won, and how good we are, we should be more arrogant and vocal than anyone. Yet the rag shits continue to get an easy ride, and despite their past behaviour of murdering and vandalism the scousers never get criticised.
Hard to disagree with any of this, Especially the part you've just highlighted seen as only recently I've seen the clip of Ratboy and Spitty on that new show they have saying "Why is it taking so long for the Premier League to do something with City, Surely some of the 115 they'll be found guilty" something along those likes. City should really be taking those two twats and Sky Sports to the cleaners! Talking bollocks they know absolutely nothing about. I'm so pissed off with it all as you said Sky, The Media, Social Media ect It's never ending attacking the club...If anything they should be appreciating the football we are producing along with having the greatest ever manager in the league! Instead they give us both barells.

I'll be doing what you do from now ok because to be completely honest I found this weekend quite refreshing staying away from it and not getting wound up listening to their bollocks.

It's always the same ..... 18 years old, Man United player.... World at his feet and future star status guaranteed.

Garnacho is an overrated player as well, the goal was nothing special and he does sod all for Argentina. You're also right that he did nothing at all for the rest of the game.
I agree with most of your points...but, grudgingly, that goal was a bit special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.