Premier League Games 28/30 April & 1/2 May

You know your not far off the mark there,probably desperate for the rags return to former glories and challenge their other favourite the red scousers…
No probably about it mate, that’s a certainty to be true. The more they realise it’s not going to happen, the more desperate and obvious it gets.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned,but I think it was before the second half of West Ham arsenal game,sky presenter says Monday night football man utd v Brentford where guest Roy Keane will pick his best utd eleven,what is the relevance of this,I mean honestly trying desperately to keep them relevant when they have nothing to play for and most likely appease the rag subscribers what else can it be ..
That's laughable. Do Sky realise that there's two teams playing tonight? Why not get Ollie Watkins to pick his best Brentford XI?

No it isn't.

There's a title race to be had.

Pigmol and the Premier League will ensure it's as tight as can be and continue to engineer this fierce rivalry between the two clubs.

The issue I have with that is if Liverpool and Klopp are really as good as the media make out why have they only won one premier league title, one champions league title (which they're royalty of anyway) and one league Cup?
They would have everyone believe they are this all conquering side. So why are the almost always bailed out with game changing decisions in their favour. Even in the cups against lower league sides?

Roy Keane will pick his best utd eleven,what is the relevance of this,I mean honestly trying desperately to keep them relevant when they have nothing to play for and most likely appease the rag subscribers what else can it be ..
To be followed by Major General Horace Blunder-Smithers (retired) presenting his accounts of the Charge of the Light Brigade and the battle of Omdurman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.