Premier League games 30/31 October & 1/2 November

Doesn’t really matter, he played for the ball.
Ok so if that's a City player, you're ok with that decision and the opposition go on to score? And you won't look at that replay and this what the TV lads thought, that they were astounded?

Ok so if that's a City player, you're ok with that decision and the opposition go on to score? And you won't look at that replay and this what the TV lads thought, that they were astounded?

sure I would be upset because I’m biased but it was an okay tackle according to the rulebook imo. I could understand people think this is a foul though.

Seems mourinho is bringing his top coaching of diving to spurs! I swear there is only city who don’t intentionally dive
We are definitely one of the most honest of teams(some might even say naive.....) However,Sterling will never turn down an opportunity unfortunately.

I don't like it and i'll call it out whoever the player.

Four utterly ridiculous penalties awarded this weekend,as a result of players play acting and exaggerating contact/fouls.

These players need calling out and punishing,as it has now become a strategy/tactic for many teams,and the referee's involved need to learn to recognise such antics.

Cheating is destroying the game.

Cheating has always been part of the game.

From stealing yards at throw in's and free kicks to feigning injury to The Hand of God.

So you think the "Hand Of God" would have stood with VAR?
That's exactly what it was brought it for but it's being manipulated to support cheating.

With Stevie Wonder overseeing VAR, nothing would surprise me, they make it up to suit the product.

My point is cheating with or without VAR will never disappear.

We win our game in hand and we are 2 points off 1st place. Makes the loss against Leicester that more painful now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.