Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

Bang on there from Souness, the last few months have been out of character from United, not the other way around.
Should’ve asked ratty if he thinks it’ll happen again…that would if settled it

These twats(rags that is) may have been getting results, but they have not been controlling games and the officiating has been kind to them to say the least.

As soon as they play a capable side they can easily lose, west ham should have been two or three up against em the other night.

Their recent run has flattered them and I dont see em winning anything else this season bar the nohopers cup maybe.

Meanwhile the dippers have turned into a team akin to a heavyweight boxer with a big punch but a glass jaw.

Fantastic if we can go on a run now and put all these wankers away.
United with a huge amount of officials help along the way, even today any other teams gets 2/3 red cards

They are dynamite on the break. You just can’t commit too many players up against them. I think yesterday we had a similar break on when De Bruyne picked the ball up from a Newcastle corner and only Haaland was up. We just couldn’t get up the pitch quickly enough.
That’s because we don’t leave 3 uptop, we play as a unit, they just kick and rush, its effective I’ll give you that but they struggle if you sit against them. Today was United at normal and Liverpool playing for them this season above themselves, hopefully they take point off arsenal because they will have to go there to win after playing us I think.

Was playing but not well. In fact absolute dogshit.

The thing I noticed was Casemiro normally sits deep as a DM.
Today he was more like a number 8.
The fast counter attack goal from a Utd corner was down to Casemiro committing himself forward and being left behind allowed a one on one Salah to Martinez who was skinned.
Martinez was poor today.

I couldn't care less what happened between those two loathsome clubs other than to laugh long and loud at Uniturd including here where Graeme Souness schools Gary Neville. This is TV Gold.

Did Neville go missing? Admittedly, I didn’t watch the programme through to the end but he hadn’t turned up when I switched off for dinner.

This result really pisses me off. The amount of times we should have done this to United and didn't, and its liverpool of all teams to do it to them, really fucking annoying.
FFS in my living memory we've put 6 past them twice (both should have been 10), 5 past them, and 4 past them a few times. What's the problem ? Dippers hammering them just this once will do for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.