Premier League Games 5/6 Nov '22

He's actually their number 1 goalkeeper. Brazil don't play from the back, that started as a Spanish thing and now the Germans and Dutch are doing it as well. However most South American teams still prefer the traditional shot-stopper goalie and that's where Allison excels.
12 fucking seconds for Salahs slow walk off and Allison time wasting in injury time. Shameless
Eddie would have been booked and has been several times despite opposition keepers doing it from minute 1

That is how i see it.

If Arsenal were playing really well and looked the real deal. I would give them more credit than i am.

As it is they are scraping away at 1-0 wins. Not playing particularly well.

I think we have another level in us, and they dont.

I think as soon as a defeat comes their fragile mentality will collapse.

They are at their level.

We have another in us.

I actually think Arsenal are playing very well. They were lucky away at Leeds but have been very good otherwise. Today they hardly gave Chelsea a sniff.

That is how i see it.

If Arsenal were playing really well and looked the real deal. I would give them more credit than i am.

As it is they are scraping away at 1-0 wins. Not playing particularly well.

I think we have another level in us, and they dont.

I think as soon as a defeat comes their fragile mentality will collapse.

They are at their level.

We have another in us.
We scraped a 1-0 win away at Leicester the other week, why is it other teams get a 1-0 win and its scrappy? Why can't people on here give Arsenal credit, they are a good side, with good players and a good manager, the comments I read on here are just like when Leicester won the league, we have yet to play Arsenal, Spurs or Chelsea, 2 teams I would maybe class as being close to or in the top 4 this season the dippers and Newcastle, and we took 1 point out of those 2 games

Only VAR can stop City, but it will give it it's best shot. Rest assured.
To be fair VAR evens things up and it does encourage the rest of the PL - bless. They tried yesterday to level things up but (and they don’t lie) the Stats from yesterdays game were incredible, shots, corners, possession - we are witnessing greatness folks - absolutely love this team.

We scraped a 1-0 win away at Leicester the other week, why is it other teams get a 1-0 win and its scrappy? Why can't people on here give Arsenal credit, they are a good side, with good players and a good manager, the comments I read on here are just like when Leicester won the league, we have you to play Arsenal, Spurs or Chelsea, 2 teams I would maybe class as being close to or in the top 4 this season the dippers and Newcastle, and we took 1 point out of those 2 games
Nothing wrong with 1-0 wins.

My point is i think Arsenal are playing as well as they can right now.

They are playing at their optimum level and grinding out wins.

Where as we are not firing on all Cylinders, still winning, I think we have another level in us. Once we are it, the Title race will be all over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.