Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

Howe got it wrong from the team he picked . Those two who got hooked later in the game shouldn’t have started ahead of st maxi . And that bruno who’s not even good at bleaching his hair is a sunday league player .

Still in our hands we play Madrid Tuesday night then Everton Sunday more than enough time to recover for that game..
Five days between the 1st leg vs Madrid and Everton but only three days between Everton and the 2nd leg which is not long. If Arsenal had dropped points today then we could have rested a couple of key players against Everton in preparation for the 2nd leg as it's likely to still be in the balance but I don't think we can afford to now.

Can people do us all a favour and not listen to the unhinged rambling of Ratboy. He’s a two Bob troll, thick **** from Bury, who’s now shitting his pants City are going to win the treble. Or if you do have to listen to his deranged verbal diarrhoea then please spare the rest of us by doing his job for him by repeating his trolling on here. Thanks.

Oi, bury is not a stick 2 beet some1 wif. I is also from buri and I is not fick

Agree with all that mate.

Very disappointed with Newcastle, i expected much more.

Plus side is we have to stay focused in our remaining games all Finals now we are at the business end of the Season.

Champions League Semi Final, FA Cup Final, And still top of the League with a game in Hand.And Neville thinks our players will be down. What a Clown.

Hit post in first few mins,that goes in different game altogether that

Of our 4 games remaining we have to get 90 points out of a possible 94. We can effectively lose 1 (91 points) or draw 2 (90 points) of our renaining 4 games. Our goal difference of +14 is a huge advantage in the latter scenario.
I hope we go to try and equal our streak of 14 straight league wins that we had to say ahead of Liverpool a few years back to win the league.

Last edited:
Agree with all that mate.

Very disappointed with Newcastle, i expected much more.

Plus side is we have to stay focused in our remaining games all Finals now we are at the business end of the Season.

Champions League Semi Final, FA Cup Final, And still top of the League with a game in Hand.And Neville thinks our players will be down. What a Clown.
Neville couldn’t stop saying how much harder it’s going to be for us. The sad deluded bitter rag prick. They call us bitters, fucking hell

To play devil’s advocate, they can’t get in the players they need until they are in Europe, preferably CL.

If Howe and co can manage to do that, ignoring today’s result, which is a bit of a one off given what Arsenal are playing for and the fact they’ve been the second best team in the league, then I think they will be able to actually implement Howe’s full vision.

Whether he’ll be successful, only time will tell, but his current crop of players is not to that standard.

As I said in a different post, they are in the early stages of where we were in 2008-2010: trying to get decent ‘transitional’ players along with several actual top class players, so they can actually become more consistent and challenge for the top four every year, which will increase both revenues (and thus capacity for wages and transfers) and their draw for top players.

It’s a positive feedback loop and takes time. If anything, they are doing it a bit faster than we did.
I know it takes time and he’s made Champions League next season with Newcastle, I just get a feeling with him that he bottles big games, today, Liverpool at home, Rags in League cup final, they just don’t turn up under him when it matters, I could be wrong and for his sake I hope I am.

Look if arsenal do win fair do’s,it’s actually sad on my part that I’m starting to wanting us winning it now is to hear and read the bitter and desperate comments from large sections of the media,I totally get sky wanting a title race and going to the final day but the whole game today was about arsenal and I again sort of get it,but there was another team playing where was the balanced coverage for them,no wonder large numbers are ditching sky why would a Newcastle fan pay to hear the opposition being talked up for the whole 90mins ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.