Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

Pep and Manchester City NEVER ask for or want any help from anybody else,
We win games and titles the right way because we are the most hated club in the premier league and have to play at 110% every game, even playing against the system and match officials we still go out and win games and titles,

Newcastle today played into Arsenal's hands and showed why they are still miles away from being a top 4 club,
if Liverpool and Spurs had a better season Newcastle would just about make the top 6 with the players and squad and manager they have,

When your pinning your hopes from the bench on St Maximin, Almiron and Gordon, you`re fucked
They needed Flash Gordon lol!
Oh Neville what the actual fuck,what’s he on about a cushion does he know we still have a game in hand as well and on a winning streak,desperate measures
Maybe he's talking about a cushion for his piles on his arse !

I know it takes time and he’s made Champions League next season with Newcastle, I just get a feeling with him that he bottles big games, today, Liverpool at home, Rags in League cup final, they just don’t turn up under him when it matters, I could be wrong and for his sake I hope I am.
They have a blood and thunder 10 mins at the beginning of each half where absolutely ANYTHING could happen, but after that they just fade out of the game. Happened in each of the games you've listed above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.