Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

Switched off at 0-2, Newcastle bloody hopeless.
Arse a bit lucky for me, keeper made a few good saves and they were saved by the post at least a couple of times. Don't care, it's all down to us.

Christ, City are a point ahead with a game in hand and four games to go with a far superior goal difference. Think Pep and the lads will sleep ok no matter sly sports says.
This,if we slip up it’s our fault know one else’s,this Everton game takes on huge significance as again we play before arsenal get the pressure put on them with a win of any sorts ..

Five days between the 1st leg vs Madrid and Everton but only three days between Everton and the 2nd leg which is not long. If Arsenal had dropped points today then we could have rested a couple of key players against Everton in preparation for the 2nd leg as it's likely to still be in the balance but I don't think we can afford to now.
R Madrid were playing lastnight in a final ,did they field a strong team ?

Far be it from me to comment on Newcastle's performance today, but in my opinion, they were absolutely useless.

No bottle, no passion, no spirit. Even the supposedly legendary Toon fans (wankers) seemed to give up the ghost after Arsenal's first.

Poor officiating, half-baked Newcastle support, crap Newcastle players. Arsenal deserved their win, but it was handed to them on a plate.

We need 3 wins

If Arsenal win all three games left they get to 90.

We are on 82, two wins and a draw puts us on 89 so it has to be 3 wins.

I see Arsenal winning all their games now so we need 90 points and unless they smash a shitload of goals in we should be okay on goal difference.

Think the occasion got to Newcastle. If that`s the case they won`t get out of the CL group stage.
I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow bottle top 4, the occasion got to them at Wembley which was their best chance of a trophy in ages, they seem to have the Spursy dna.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.