Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

It's like the return of Wenger's Arsenal, worst cheats in the league these pricks.
Never thought I'd see a team overtake Liverpool in the cheating shithouse stakes yet here we are. Let's hope some new rules about timewastimg and faking inuries come in next year.
Annoying thing is the rules for injuries are already there. No need to stop the game unless it's a head injury.

I reckon if a player goes down with an injury he has to go off for 10 minutes, unless they substitute him. That would stop it overnight.

R Madrid were playing lastnight in a final ,did they field a strong team ?
This as well,sick of people saying players are tired need resting between games absolute bollocks ask any professional footballer would he want need rest in a possible chance of a treble trophy run in and I think we know the answer to that,a large majority of players could only dream of situations like this hell some wouldn’t even get the chance to be involved in a cup final never mind the possible chance we still have going..

This as well,sick of people saying players are tired need resting between games absolute bollocks ask any professional footballer would he want need rest in a possible chance of a treble trophy run in and I think we know the answer to that,a large majority of players could only dream of situations like this hell some wouldn’t even get the chance to be involved in a cup final never mind the possible chance we still have going..
Spot on. Arsenal keep the pressure on us we keep winning our confidence remains high. 17 wins & 3 draws in 20 games since the Spurs loss, I think we'll be ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.