Premier League (Midweek) Games 16/17 March '22

It should be erased from every Blues memory. I bet I'm not the only one who have never watched a single moment of it back.
Anyway that's neither here nor there, we are discussing the premier league and we are well below the level we need to be to see this out.
Guardiola needs to find the answers and quick too.
9 games left in our hands, we might win it I think we will,we might not. If we don’t you‘d need to be an idiot to start blaming Pep. But then you’ve never stopped blaming Pep even when we win things.

Already called us giving up goals easily. Its what frustrates me when we play Liverpool, we just switch off and gift them goals. Please win the league, I dont wanna deal with smug af Liverpool fans. Dare I say it, theyre worse than utd fans were in the fergie years. They'll bring up the league win unprompted whenever they can.

It should be erased from every Blues memory. I bet I'm not the only one who have never watched a single moment of it back.
Anyway that's neither here nor there, we are discussing the premier league and we are well below the level we need to be to see this out.
Guardiola needs to find the answers and quick too.

Yeah ok.....

We've won 3 of the past 4 titles.

The only reason for optimism is that apart from this nasty lot, all the games we lost or drawn are against the teams we already played twice - which is crazy in a way.

They have Tottenham (H) - Southampton (A) and Wolves (H) as their last 3 matches. Thank fuck we have Newcastle, West Ham and Aston Villa.
Looks like it has to be a Manchester double whammy to put those dippers in second place.

United? At Anfield? No way. No fucking way.
No, I really think that for them to drop any points except against us from here on in would be a considerable surprise.
It's good in a way. They'll still be a point behind us going into it, I firmly believe (if we can't despatch Burnley, then we hardly deserve to be champions). It means we'll go into that knowing exactly what we have to do. We've been good in those situations against them in the last ten years.

Last edited:
We knew that at the start of the season though. Salah, Mané, Jota, Diaz hard to argue that there isn't more goals there up top, we share the goals around more and it's been like that for a while.

I keep hearing people trying to claim they are in top form. They simply aren't, they aren't creating as many and they are giving up chances but getting away with it. If that was us, the flappers on here would be seeing all the things they are refusing to see about Liverpool about City.

What you describe was blatantly obvious to everyone last season, we failed to address the issue and may miss out on the PL and CL because of it.

Liverpool can play poor for 75 mins but still win a game because they will take the chances they create. We don’t have that luxury.

From an attacking perspective, we’ve regressed every year since the Centurian season.

We’ve gone from a side with one of the most lethal finishers in the world and genuine pace in wide areas to support him, to a side with no genuine striker or pace in the attacking third.

I understand that we share goals around the squad unlike other sides, but the downside to that is that we are incredibly wasteful and struggle to take key chances at big moments.

I know Sterling gets a lot of shit for wasting big chances but Foden is just as bad IMO and he seems to be our starting false 9.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.