Premier League (Midweek) Games 16/17 March '22

Some even claim it shows that they are a better side with a better manager. Without decisions in their favour in the league and cups and with a change in fortune for both clubs this wouldn't even be a debate.
We have had some very lucky decisions gone our way this season so we can’t really play that card plus at spurs Liverpool had 2,against them which cost them the game.

Problem is I could be right . Said weeks ago that they had the momentum and our loss of form was worrying but I got laughed not much laughing going on now though . Just can’t see us matching them win for win now . Hope im wrong though .
Momentum is gained quite easily though when players are immune from being sent off, leaving them available for following games. Or penalties given whenever needed whilst waved away for the opposition. If Liverpool would have had a player sent off against Leicester and Chelsea or Cardiff their momentum could easily have been stopped along with their cup runs. Same again in January where the officials bailed them out against Crystal Palace. This more than likely has the opposition beat before they even step on the pitch. Villa gave it a go and that game was swung on two penalties, one for Liverpool for what I hear was a dive and a legitimate penalty turned down for Villa. Same with West Ham where Liverpool were given a goal that looked more offside than the goal Chelsea had ruled out in the final and again a Liverpool player not sent off. West Ham, like Burnley could have beat them but missed all their chances.

Momentum is gained quite easily though when players are immune from being sent off, leaving them available for following games. Or penalties given whenever needed whilst waved away for the opposition. If Liverpool would have had a player sent off against Leicester and Chelsea or Cardiff their momentum could easily have been stopped along with their cup runs. Same again in January where the officials bailed them out against Crystal Palace. This more than likely has the opposition beat before they even step on the pitch. Villa gave it a go and that game was swung on two penalties, one for Liverpool for what I hear was a dive and a legitimate penalty turned down for Villa. Same with West Ham where Liverpool were given a goal that looked more offside than the goal Chelsea had ruled out in the final and again a Liverpool player not sent off. West Ham, like Burnley could have beat them but missed all their chances.
Cmon mate we have had our fair share aswell . We can’t keep making excuses about dodgy decisions and neither should there fans aswell . It makes us look fools talking about dodgy conspiracies when we are not winning .

We have had some very lucky decisions gone our way this season so we can’t really play that card plus at spurs Liverpool had 2,against them which cost them the game.
I'm not so sure if we have been very lucky with decisions or just seem to have been refereed more fairly this season. Liverpool continue to be refereed favourably as was seen yet again last time at Anfield. I think the fuss made over the handball against Everton was a " slight of hand" to distract from what is really going on. When Liverpool had two handball incidents in the same game against City and another penalty waved away for a shove in the back on a City player Pep Guardiola was rightly outraged. We were told that the handball incidents were accidental and then I think the rules were even changed to say that handball by a defender didn't count as an offence. The handball against Everton was handball and no advantage was gained unlike with Liverpool where it set up a goal. I remember United players going on about a decision against Newcastle some years ago as though that one decision showed how decisions even themselves out over a season. That was the only decision that affected them negatively though compared to the numerous decisions in their favour.

Cmon mate we have had our fair share aswell . We can’t keep making excuses about dodgy decisions and neither should there fans aswell . It makes us look fools talking about dodgy conspiracies when we are not winning .
I agree that City have had some decisions, I think we have been refereed more fairly than what we have been used to. I think City let themselves down in certain games. Luck has deserted us in others too, whereas Liverpool seem to get the luck and the decisions that have made a difference. There might be the odd decision against them to cause confusion but over the course of a season decisions don't " even out".

Liverpool will win his. Take my word for it.

If by some mischance I am wrong, I will parade through Northwich draped in sackcloth and ashes.

But I won't be wrong. I know these things.
I told you I was going to be right.

I do know my football. Just give me credit.

I told you I was going to be right.

I do know my football. Just give me credit.
I said it weeks ago and got lynched and laughed at . Worst thing about it is that we are a better team but sometimes our slowness is our undoing . Get two fast wingers in and a top striker and it’s not even a debate . They could do the sweep aswell .

I agree that City have had some decisions, I think we have been refereed more fairly than what we have been used to. I think City let themselves down in certain games. Luck has deserted us in others too, whereas Liverpool seem to get the luck and the decisions that have made a difference. There might be the odd decision against them to cause confusion but over the course of a season decisions don't " even out".
We can’t put the fucking ball in the net when it matters and that is what’s gonna cost us in the end but next season will be different .

On paper they do.

Palace was meant to easier for us than Arsenal was for them and look what happened.

Team's play wide open for them. Whereas against us they don't give us a inch.

That pisses me off more than slipping up against Palace and the like. It's like night and day.
They had 3 chances last night and scored twice. We had many chances on Monday and didn’t. Nothing to do with how Palace played, or the referee, purely down to our players not taking those chances.
If we take them in the next 9 games, we win it, if we don’t, we don’t...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.