Premier League (Midweek) Games 16/17 March '22

The glimmer of hope I'm clinging to is......we have the easier run in.
On paper they do.

Palace was meant to easier for us than Arsenal was for them and look what happened.

Team's play wide open for them. Whereas against us they don't give us a inch.

That pisses me off more than slipping up against Palace and the like. It's like night and day.

On paper they do.

Palace was meant to easier for us than Arsenal was for them and look what happened.

That pisses me off more than slipping up against Palace and the like. It's like night and day.
I mean it would help if we tried to play even a bit faster. But every one of our players is programmed to touch the ball 20 times before going forward, so of course the defenses settle themselves into shape. You can't just blame the opponents when you lack the pace to punish anyone on the counter.

I mean it would help if we tried to play even a bit faster. But every one of our players is programmed to touch the ball 20 times before going forward, so of course the defenses settle themselves into shape. You can't just blame the opponents when you lack the pace to punish anyone on the counter.
Spot on.

We encourage teams to park the bus.Where as Liverpool break much faster,use their fullbacks better,and don't take that unnecessary extra touch or extra pass.

They have firminho origi jota mane and salah who all are all top strikers in there day . We have Jesus who is our only striker but he doesn’t like to play up front . This is why they will win the title and they could even sweep everything.

Agree, Sane was great for us. Sterling on the right.

On paper they do.

Every game is like this, makes me sick.

They have firminho origi jota mane and salah who all are all top strikers in there day . We have Jesus who is our only striker but he doesn’t like to play up front . This is why they will win the title and they could even sweep everything.
Please god no.

Please god no.
Problem is I could be right . Said weeks ago that they had the momentum and our loss of form was worrying but I got laughed not much laughing going on now though . Just can’t see us matching them win for win now . Hope im wrong though .

We knew that at the start of the season though. Salah, Mané, Jota, Diaz hard to argue that there isn't more goals there up top, we share the goals around more and it's been like that for a while.

I keep hearing people trying to claim they are in top form. They simply aren't, they aren't creating as many and they are giving up chances but getting away with it. If that was us, the flappers on here would be seeing all the things they are refusing to see about Liverpool about City.
Some even claim it shows that they are a better side with a better manager. Without decisions in their favour in the league and cups and with a change in fortune for both clubs this wouldn't even be a debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.