Premier League ( midweek ) Games 8/9/10 Feb '22

Not sure on Burnley getting anything. Hopefully it's cold and wet and Burnley get right in their faces. Our run has been incredible, it would be nice to see us start hitting top form perform wise again.
Yep but even if the standard is sustained, we’re a different animal, different ways to win which resonated after the Arsenal smash and grab!

just seen the Arsenal red card. Whilst you should be able to do that, you can't. Nobody's ever played advantage and then booked both incidents, you caution the most egregious one.

just seen the Arsenal red card. Whilst you should be able to do that, you can't. Nobody's ever played advantage and then booked both incidents, you caution the most egregious one.
I've seen it at least twice before and it's 100% correct. Both nailed on yellows, so I don't know what the fuss is about. Martinelli is just a moron, like most arsenal players it seems

Not seen it but does the player know he has got the first yellow?

If he does it’s the correct outcome if not for me it shouldn’t be a second yellow just because if a player knows he is on a yellow he might act differently.

I've seen it at least twice before and it's 100% correct. Both nailed on yellows, so I don't know what the fuss is about. Martinelli is just a moron, like most arsenal players it seems
Don't know if there is a rule that applies to advantage some of those who know them better than me might like to comment but we always have cards of both varieties dished out when play has ceased or the final whistle has been blown.

The length of time between cards shouldn't matter despite on occasion certain refs being more cautious early in games.

Not seen it but does the player know he has got the first yellow?

If he does it’s the correct outcome if not for me it shouldn’t be a second yellow just because if a player knows he is on a yellow he might act differently.
Even f he didn't players must be mindful that under the advantage rule or when for whatever reason play is continued after a tackle of sorts that a yellow could be shown or even worse especially with VAR once play ceases.

Even f he didn't players must be mindful that under the advantage rule or when for whatever reason play is continued after a tackle of sorts that a yellow could be shown or even worse especially with VAR once play ceases.

Yeah and the law you can’t argue problem is with Oliver he is pedantic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.