Premier League ( midweek ) Games 8/9/10 Feb '22

Which of the yellows did you think wasn’t deserved? You could argue the first hand in the face was a straight red according to the rules.

Consistency is always the argument by all fans when a decision goes against their team and point to another decision and say “what about this”.

I don’t remember the Godfrey incident, so can’t comment, but if it is as you say then maybe it should have been a red card.

Its not relevant to Martinelli getting 2 yellow cards though.

I doubt you’d be so sanguine had it happened to a City player

If Martinelli gets given a yellow then Wolves fans cry conspiracy.

Because he was given a red, Arsenal fans are crying conspiracy.

Which of the yellows did you think wasn’t deserved? You could argue the first hand in the face was a straight red according to the rules.

Consistency is always the argument by all fans when a decision goes against their team and point to another decision and say “what about this”.

I don’t remember the Godfrey incident, so can’t comment, but if it is as you say then maybe it should have been a red card.

Its not relevant to Martinelli getting 2 yellow cards though.

I guess you’re not an ex FIFA ref?

I doubt Wolves’ fans would have questioned a single yellow, nor anyone else had that been the outcome. It’s big news because it was such an egregiously rare event.
People don’t tend to blatantly barge someone just after pushing someone in the face.

That’s why it’s rare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.