Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
I thought that too, the media will be all over this.

genuinely shocked really, didn’t expect this many to prefer the premier league over the champions league. It’s a nice debate and plenty of valid points from people on here.
As I said above... I'd prefer the CL but not at the expense of Liverpool winning the title.

Arsenal, spurs... Maybe even Chelski but not Liverpool and I think the result might be slanted by that.

I'm OK with either scenario if I'm honest but voted for the CL because I think that's what the owners crave. And to be fair they deserve whatever they wish for. I won't be one bit upset if they get their hands on the world club championship either. If they so desire it I'll celebrate it

Season Ticket since 76. Changed my mind over the last 18months and now I’m all in for our 1st European Cup / Champions League.

I feel like the CL can only be savoured if it's a cherry on top of the PL dessert.

A CL alone is just a cherry. Which is just weird.

League comes first every time. So that's what I voted.
That's not that I don't recognise how important to the club and players the CL is as confirmation of how special and good the team and individuals are.
Reality could easily see us win both as neither are mutually exclusive. I don't belive that winning one comes with a detriment to the other.

The Premier league title is the hardest to win but rightly or wrongly we are now at the stage as a club where we have to win the Champions League to genuinely be considered an elite club.

In saying that IF Liverpool were to go on and win the title this season and they are realistically only 6 points behind us, it would be a huge blow for us.

The perfect season is the title and Champs league double.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.