Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
For me the league. For the club and especially the boys the CL. They deserve it. I would also like us to win the CL. It wont shut any of our rival fans up, they'll just bang on about how many times la etc.. .fkin hate banter. But yeah I watched utd then chelsea win the CL and that was the catalyst

Champs league just to shut everyone up and make the owners dream come true. The down side of course would be Pep achieving his goal for the owners and probably not staying. On the plus side the fucking bus wreckers won't be winning the the quadruple which is an unbearable thought. I'd take the league of course, it's the ultimate prize but I do want the champs league this season above all.

If we include the FA Cup as well, I'd say the league cup + the PL isn't better than the FA Cup + the CL, at least for City, given that we've won 4 league cups and 3 PLs recently vs only 1 FA Cup and 0 CLs.

As long as we win one from the PL or the CL, the season will be great. Let's hope we'll win both.

The club and Pep really need the champions league, this obviously doesn’t relate to the fans who will all have individual preferences. If we don’t win it there will always be a but when discussing this era. That would be a shame.

As for Pep 10 stabs at it with two of if not the best sides in Europe will diminish his achievements somewhat. He will be pretty desperate to win it before he leaves I would have thought.

If we include the FA Cup as well, I'd say the league cup + the PL isn't better than the FA Cup + the CL, at least for City, given that we've won 4 league cups and 3 PLs recently vs only 1 FA Cup and 0 CLs.

As long as we win one from the PL or the CL, the season will be great. Let's hope we'll win both.
Agreed, I will take either, ideally I want both, but if only 1 I would probably go for the CL. We need to get the monkey off our back and both Pep and the team deserve to win the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.