Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
Why do you care what ‘certain folks’ think about our club? They have not even the slightest interest in our club.
Do you think your opinion about rags, dippers, rent boys matter to one of their fans?
Bravado aside, everyone cares what people think about their club. Arguably City more than most, because everyone used to love us and now they hate us. If nothing else, it's pride.

I want to be the kings of Europe. I'd be proud to be the kings of Europe. I want every football fan in the world to know how good we are. And I want Pep. and the boys, and the Sheikh, and the staff, to have the pinnacle of their careers. I want to remember division 2 and being the laughing stock of the country, and stick my chest out and feel the emotion that only City fans can understand.

It would be as good as Aguero 2012 and Dickov 99. They are the moments that you take to the grave as a lifelong fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.