Premier League Relegation Race 2019/20

Bottom 3 as it currently is.

Norwich are gone, Bournemouth are in free fall with a tough set of remaining fixtures and villa are just shite.

Norwich...only came up for the parachute payments.

Bournemouth... Howe has been found out.

The other place, tight one between Watford (I like Pearson for some reason) & Villa (there's nothing I like about them).

Norwich and B’mouth look like dead certs. I’d prefer Watford went down rather than Villa, as Grealish will be much more expensive if they stay up! Plus, Ake will be much cheaper when B’mouth go down! Win-win!

Anyone who wants to stay up is going to have to get at least one, possibly two, surprise results.

Regardless, looks like some good games next season when the promotion is done!

Norwich and B’mouth look like dead certs. I’d prefer Watford went down rather than Villa, as Grealish will be much more expensive if they stay up! Plus, Ake will be much cheaper when B’mouth go down! Win-win!

Anyone who wants to stay up is going to have to get at least one, possibly two, surprise results.

Regardless, looks like some good games next season when the promotion is done!
Yes "Dirty" Leeds and West Brom will be good additions, and as long as Cardiff and Swansea miss out so would any of the others challenging for the third spot. I know it adds to the London representation (derbies galore) but I hope Brentford make it as they play good football and will be in their new stadium by then.

Yes "Dirty" Leeds and West Brom will be good additions, and as long as Cardiff and Swansea miss out so would any of the others challenging for the third spot. I know it adds to the London representation (derbies galore) but I hope Brentford make it as they play good football and will be in their new stadium by then.
I want Forest.
Got a mate who’s a Forest fan at work so we can go down on the piss and go on the piss in town.

Plus they’re a decent club with good support.

Figured we're down to the final six matchdays and things are tight at the bottom. After 32 games, here's where things stand:

15. Brighton & Hove Albion 33 pts GD -10
16. West Ham United 30 pts GD -18
17. Watford 28 pts GD -20
18. Aston Villa 27 pts GD -24
19. Bournemouth 27 pts GD -24
20. Norwich City 21 pts GD -35

Southampton at 14th with 40 points are definitely safe. Have to think Norwich are surely going down. Who joins them?

With the exception of Villa and the Hammers none of those sides bring much to the league in terms of stature and are perennial hangers on playing pretty crap football. I don’t care who goes down from Brighton Watford Norwich and Bournemouth. I would prefer teams like Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday to replace them all at some point.

Remaining matches:

BHA:
Norwich A
Liverpool H
City H
Southampton A
Newcastle H
Burnley A

WHU:
Newcastle A
Burnley H
Norwich A
Watford H
Man United A
Villa H

WAT:
Chelsea A
Norwich H
Newcastle H
West Ham A
City H
Arsenal A

AV:
Liverpool A
Man United H
Crystal Palace H
Everton A
Arsenal H
West Ham A

BOU:
Man United A
Tottenham H
Leicester H
City A
Southampton H
Everton A

NOR:
Brighton H
Watford A
West Ham H
Chelsea A
Burnley H
City A

Norwich Bournemouth and Villa looking at that would be my bet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.