Premier League Relegation Race 2019/20

Personally I'd prefer Norwich, Bournemouth, Watford to go down but Villa certainly have their hands full with those fixtures. Swapping those three out with potentially WBA, Leeds, and Forest coming up would have to make the PL happy. Though at current form Brentford seem the best bet to emerge from the playoffs.

the relegation fight and staying up has become more and more impotent this season because of the covid-19 outbreak ? the money is the key and going down could really hit clubs hard even with the parachute payments to clubs like norwich and bournemouth watford and brighton. all have a smallish fan base and losing £100 million from tv rights and the covid -19 break and loss of earnings will really hit home next season and will have to cut there cloths just to stay in the championship

only villa could be ok if they go down they have a good fan base and got some good young talent and sell jack the lad to cover the cost in one go and get £60/£70 million from united. so relegation will be hard to take but villa knew they could be ok and would be favourites to come back up

my bottom 3
bournemouth
villa
norwich

the relegation fight and staying up has become more and more impotent this season because of the covid-19 outbreak ? the money is the key and going down could really hit clubs hard even with the parachute payments to clubs like norwich and bournemouth watford and brighton. all have a smallish fan base and losing £100 million from tv rights and the covid -19 break and loss of earnings will really hit home next season and will have to cut there cloths just to stay in the championship

only villa could be ok if they go down they have a good fan base and got some good young talent and sell jack the lad to cover the cost in one go and get £60/£70 million from united. so relegation will be hard to take but villa knew they could be ok and would be favourites to come back up

my bottom 3
bournemouth
villa
norwich
tenor.gif

Depends on how much money the Brighton Chairman has on them going down...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.