Premier League Relegation Race 2019/20

tenor.gif

hahaha i meant because of lost revenue in the outbreak lock down ?

smaller clubs need match day revenue more than the bigger clubs, and losing 10 games to the virus out break will money they can never get back. also they have to pay back money paid of season tickets. so any of the bottom 5 smaller clubs getting relegated are going to be in a mess

and like i said i think villa are the only one that will be ok if they go down and can sell jack the lad and get big money for him

In post Covid world he's worth Buster Phillips price max.

he's worth whatever a club wants him badly enough ?? i don't rate him and he is a shit joey barton ? and i don't like joey barton. hope united pay the £50 million or more ? do people really think the transfer market is going to collapse ?? forget why munich got sane on the cheap from city that was dick turpin and they did not even use a mask hahaha

he's worth whatever a club wants him badly enough ?? i don't rate him and he is a shit joey barton ? and i don't like joey barton. hope united pay the £50 million or more ? do people really think the transfer market is going to collapse ?? forget why munich got sane on the cheap from city that was dick turpin and they did not even use a mask hahaha
I hope the rags pay 120 mill then.

:)

The #soo campaign has been much too successful as it seems 4/5th is on the cards.

I'm led to believe that villa are part of a counter hashtag #gos, get olé sacked. Let's hope that committee is on the ball.

I want Forest.
Got a mate who’s a Forest fan at work so we can go down on the piss and go on the piss in town.

Plus they’re a decent club with good support.
If Preston can sneak a play off then we're laughing if it's Brentford, Fulham, Forest and Preston. I'd be happy with x3 of those coming up, Fulham are a bit dull and a sense of 'been there, done that', so would prefer it if they didn't get to the final (nothing against the fans or the club, just personal opinion and wanting something 'new').

Cardiff however, Cardiff can get fucked.

If Preston can sneak a play off then we're laughing if it's Brentford, Fulham, Forest and Preston. I'd be happy with x3 of those coming up, Fulham are a bit dull and a sense of 'been there, done that', so would prefer it if they didn't get to the final (nothing against the fans or the club, just personal opinion and wanting something 'new').

Cardiff however, Cardiff can get fucked.
A Director at work I’m good mates with who I used to report into and still play golf with is a season ticket holder at Preston, so I’d also be delighted with them but think they’ve done a Leicester and fallen off a cliff since lockdown.

I base who I want to come up on people I know who follow them, who I can have piss ups with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.