Premier League to restart on Wednesday June 17th

so transparent. Thats been the MO since day 1
In addition to getting the rags into champions league for next season. You can bet when the 'revised' fixture list is released that the dippers and the rags opening fixtures will be against lower mid table clubs who are relatively safe from relegation and nothing much to play for!

In addition to getting the rags into champions league for next season. You can bet when the 'revised' fixture list is released that the dippers and the rags opening fixtures will be against lower mid table clubs who are relatively safe from relegation and nothing much to play for!

I cant understand why the fixture list need to be revised (unless of course they are planning to do what you say) It seems it has already been decided to take up where they left off, hence we are playing Arsenal, so just carry on with the fixtures as they were.

Something stinks and it aint me farting.

Are they revising the fixture list? Havent heard that. If true, why? fucking integrity my arse.

Are they revising the fixture list? Havent heard that. If true, why? fucking integrity my arse.
Fixtures to be reviewed at the request of the broadcaster. Sly & BT want to ensure the dippers are crowned champions asap incase of a second shutdown of the league due to virus.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...ue-tv-fixtures-man-utd-tottenham-arsenal/amp/

I appreciate the Sun is a rag but the Independent and Mail are also reporting it.

Sorry pal, you mean that the fixtures are officially confirmed, or that the order has been re-jigged?

edit.
Some confusion here cos Independent have us at 6pm Sun 28 on BBC as one of BBC’s four live PL games, but I thought that was FA Cup 1/4 final weekend and we were due to play them in the cup then (?)

Sorry pal, you mean that the fixtures are officially confirmed, or that the order has been re-jigged?

edit.
Some confusion here cos Independent have us at 6pm Sun 28 on BBC as one of BBC’s four live PL games, but I thought that was FA Cup 1/4 final weekend and we were due to play them in the cup then (?)
I believe that they have been re-jigged as it says the Premier league are to confirm the remaining fixtures. If there was no alteration to the order of the remaining fixtures I think the league would have said so by now. Might be wrong but I'm sure the broadcasters are desperate to have the dippers crowned as champions at the earliest stage as if we get a second spike and a suspension of the league I could see if being voided.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.