Premier League Years 2013/14

Damocles said:
This isn't live chat Bob, everybody can read your first post without you reposting it once every 10 minutes
If they're so sure that City received an unfair amount of coverage compared to Liverpool then surely they'd be able to tell me what they would have done differently.

But given that I've asked the question three times now, all more than half an hour ago, and still haven't received an answer, I'll take that as a sign that the show was fair to both Liverpool and City.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Damocles said:
This isn't live chat Bob, everybody can read your first post without you reposting it once every 10 minutes
If they're so sure that City received an unfair amount of coverage compared to Liverpool then surely they'd be able to tell me what they would have done differently.

But given that I've asked the question three times now, all more than half an hour ago, and still haven't received an answer, I'll take that as a sign that the show was fair to both Liverpool and City.

I'm taping it so i will you my opinion for what it's worth tomorrow

karen7 said:
Damocles said:

Spoiler: City win.

karen7 said:

Spoiler: City win.

You've spoilt it now lol
I just want to judge for myself if they have given our demolition of lots of teams due credit or not

Damocles said:

I saw your previous post and thought, if you can see the fucking obvious, I can be arsed trying to change your mind, just like Iyou won't change mine

Don't take silence as people agreeing with your posts

Damocles said:

Alternatively, it's a forum and not a live chat site. People don't expect immediate answers to posts, no matter how you may feel that others have lives to lead that do not involve answering you.

I have watched the first 45mins and it seems ok to me except the 6-3 win against the arses mentioned in a couple of secs and only showed yaya's penalty,that is odd given it was one of the games of the season
In answer to which other goals of ours they could have shown,well there was 6 there for a start and 3 in the derby at home they didn't show
Certainly they are not making much of the thrashings we handed out
I didnt really expect much more from sky

karen7 said:
I have watched the first 45mins and it seems ok to me except the 6-3 win against the arses mentioned in a couple of secs and only showed yaya's penalty,that is odd given it was one of the games of the season
In answer to which other goals of ours they could have shown,well there was 6 there for a start and 3 in the derby at home they didn't show
Certainly they are not making much of the thrashings we handed out
I didnt really expect much more from sky
Fair comment.

I'm 45 mins into it and Cardiff have been on more than City. As folk have pointed out....we played the best football and scored a shedload of goals during the winter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.