Pressure is on Manchester City - Harry Redknapp

jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:
bluecroi said:
. The resentment is so clear and can be so bitter at times. We didn't fight for it, we didn't earn it so our arguement is null and void.

Everyone hates us, they don't make any secret of it. We didn't earn our success, so we're hated for being lucky. .

Same old shit from Irish Macca/Rahart...
Irish Macca! Christ, I'd forgotten all about him. If he was a City fan, I'm Tom Cruise.

Hmmmm.

bluecroi?

Good to know.

Really getting sick of hearing the twitching cnut day in day out talking about us. If it's not our money,it's Bobby Manc.

Why the fuck dont we ask him to show us the money for Adebayor...Then see him talk about money...Fucking **** he is..Hope he gets sent down.

Come on city,I am praying we batter these twats on Sunday.

My contempt for this man rises by the minute - anyone up for a city centre party if he gets sent down?

-

The tension between Tottenham and Manchester City rose dramatically on Friday as Harry Redknapp claimed anybody could win the Barclays Premier League with the money at Roberto Mancini's disposal.

Mancini hit back by telling the Spurs boss not to be jealous, and even offered to give Redknapp a loan as the two clubs prepare to meet at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday.

Having already accused City of trying to buy their way to the title, Redknapp went further by claiming he would be disappointed if he failed to win it with the financial backing to sign players like Sergio Aguero and Carlos Tevez and pay them upwards of £200,000 a week.

'To be honest, you would have a chance,' Redknapp told one journalist. 'I'd fancy you to manage them. You'd win the league.

'It's a different game when you buy players and pay them £250,000 a week. If I could have Tevez today … you ain't got to be a genius, have you? I would have been very close to winning the league. I'd be very disappointed if we couldn't win it with that kind of money.

'I don't know about more than once. It's always difficult to finish above Man United. But certainly you'd fancy your chances.

'When they started talking last year about Tottenham's bid for Aguero, I thought, "What a load of nonsense". How can we afford Aguero? We ain't gonna pay £250k a week. It's not possible.

'I don't think Sheik Mansour is too bothered about the £150,000 he saves a week (on Emmanuel Adebayor's wages while on loan at Spurs from City).'

Mancini responded by cheekily offering to lend Redknapp some cash, but he pointed out that Tottenham have also spent heavily over the years. Bizarrely, he also told the Spurs boss it is better to be jealous about a woman than about money.

'He can borrow money from us if he doesn't have money,' joked the Italian.

'Harry isn't the first to say this. But they have bought good players. Maybe not like us in the last two years, but in the last 10 years they've bought good players and spent money like all the other teams.

'In Italy we use the word "jealous" for a woman. Not for the fact we're spending money.'

Redknapp also challenged Mancini over his habit of waving an imaginary red card on the touchline, and threatened to unleash his coach Joe Jordan if it happens tomorrow.

'I don't like it,' said Redknapp. 'I will set Big Joe on him. Joe speaks good Italian. He can talk to him.'

Mancini was unrepentant, saying: 'This is nothing for us in Italy. In Italy we move our hands. Only in England there is a problem.'

twitcher seems quite relaxed,considering he could be about to get butt-fcuked two days in a row,hope we fcuking hammer spurs,and good old wheeler dealer arry gets the long arm of the law inside...

I hate that twitching melty faced **** almost as much as whiskynose, he is the ultimate cockney gobshite

Notice how he's started to play down any thought of Spurs winning the league. He's terrified at the thought of any pressure being on Spurs.
I detest the spiteful old hypocrite and hope he gets sent down next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.