Pressure is on Manchester City - Harry Redknapp

I find it so disheartning when some so called Blues come on here and say how wonderful Del Boy is, you get the feeling that they would rather have the **** as manager than Bobby, which says a lot about there idea of a good manager.
Lets face it, this **** is goin down, he has a history of tapping up our players in public, James, Distin and Berkovic and he has even tried a fast one with Tevez..... of course they have never spent a penny in the transfer market and then i look at their team and im just trying to work out which one came through the youth set up, was it Brad Friedl??
Also yesterday i think he tapped three other players up on Sky Sports news, two of them Remi from Marseille and Ba (disgracefully disclosing his buy out contract in public), very subtle Redknapp you twat, i do hope Pardew has a few words with you in a couple of weeks, thats if your not eating Ready Brek and doggin the soap in the showers. And lets not forget the media lappin it up and havin a wankfest over every word he utters coz they all love good ol 'arry.
Its funny how he says we are under pressure, news for you twitch baby, we have been under pressure all season and coped very well being top of league since mid-october. It would be interesting to see how his team would cope on top, methinks they would bottle it as it is easier chasing with only expectations of grabbing a Champions league spot, so lets see eh!!

Spurs have played 1 team in the top six in their last 13 games.

We have played 5.

They are still 3 points behind us.

Let them get giddy, they will finish 4th.

You should never take Harry too seriously.

Nobody else does so why should we give him milage he doesn't deserve.

Always makes me laugh when the media and their sheep go on about how great a manager Arry is.

The twitching twat is 64 and has one solidarity FA Cup to his name, with a team that was bought by spending obscene amounts of money that ultimately fucked Portsmouth up for the foreseeable future.

Hypocritical twats.

WNRH said:
Spurs have played 1 team in the top six in their last 13 games.

We have played 5.

They are still 3 points behind us.

Let them get giddy, they will finish 4th.

I want Harry to fail again and finish below the TOP 4.

Ledley King is Tottenhams only regular/ half regular player that is from the Spurs youth team, well done saggy chops.

Managerial Clubs

Bournemouth - Left them and instantly in administration and relegation.
WHU - Left them and instantly relegated.
Pompey - Jumped ship for City rivals
Southampton - Left them and instantly in administration and relegation.
Portsmouth - Left them and instantly in administration and relegation.
Tottenham - Good luck

Every club he leaves is in a mess.

Cant wait for him get sent down. it looks like he will be playing wii games with his cell mates, good riddance the sour faced ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.