Prestwich & Whitefield Branch formed 30 years ago this Year

I remember a trip to Stoke think it was Alan Balls last game in charge,had a stop off at Mark Britners pub in Staffordshire and won a few quid on the cards.Can't remember the trip home probably pissed up.
Was that a boxing day match, we ended up there before and after the match couldn't drink as i was driving home.

A group of us from Sale went to one of the P & W nights years ago, Paul Walsh was on the top table and I won a drawing of him in the raffle which he autographed for me. About 10 years later I bumped into Paul at the airport and he remembered that night. He also told me how he couldn’t believe how much City fans love the club and how much enjoyed playing for City.

A group of us from Sale went to one of the P & W nights years ago, Paul Walsh was on the top table and I won a drawing of him in the raffle which he autographed for me. About 10 years later I bumped into Paul at the airport and he remembered that night. He also told me how he couldn’t believe how much City fans love the club and how much enjoyed playing for City.
I enjoyed Walshy playing for us much more than his replacement Creaney.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.