Previous UK government ‘covered up’ financial turmoil ahead of election

do I have to spell it out for you ? Really ?
I just asked how you would define “woke Britain”—I imagine different people would have different definitions, so I was curious about yours.

Neither , the tories have fleeced me personally and business wise , the point is , will Labour reverse what the tories have done , and no , is the very plain answer , does that answer your question?
Only time will tell if Labour will turn things around. Personally, I feel they will turn a corner for us as the Tories have taken us to rock bottom.

When we are at such a low point, there won't be instant success and things will be done that not all agree with, but that's where we are unfortunately

Lol. Would you prefer the Tories
Just to add , personally and business wise , myself , and my company have “contributed” over £150k in tax the past financial year and for what reward ? My dentists for one told me to basically fuck off because I didn’t go for a check up the past twelve months ? Despite me being a paying “member” of the practice since 1976 , and paid my way ever since I could earn money ? Do you want to me spell it out for you ? That none tax paying scrotes , who at my expense can just roll up to have their chocolate infested sugar puffs for teeth looked at immediately? Is that your idea of us paying our way ?

Only time will tell if Labour will turn things around. Personally, I feel they will turn a corner for us as the Tories have taken us to rock bottom.

When we are at such a low point, there won't be instant success and things will be done that not all agree with, but that's where we are unfortunately
I do agree with you moss , but nothing will change

Just to add , personally and business wise , myself , and my company have “contributed” over £150k in tax the past financial year and for what reward ? My dentists for one told me to basically fuck off because I didn’t go for a check up the past twelve months ? Despite me being a paying “member” of the practice since 1976 , and paid my way ever since I could earn money ? Do you want to me spell it out for you ? That none tax paying scrotes , who at my expense can just roll up to have their chocolate infested sugar puffs for teeth looked at immediately? Is that your idea of us paying our way ?
Think your replying to the wrong person or you just wanted to rant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.