Price of beer in Dublin pubs

Went for a stag do a couple of weeks ago - two nights away was nearly £800. spent roughly £500 on food and drink...We had a decent time, but i didn't think Dublin was anything special tbh.
Ahh the myth of the legendary craic , is exactly that a myth it's no better than most cities . Gdansk & Prague are far better in my opinion

Mulligans was £6.90 when I was in there at Christmas, it might be more now!

I was in Dublin last year and paid around €6 or €6.50 for a Guinness in most city centre pubs, which was still cheaper than Manchester. Temple Bar has always been a rip off and has only got worse, but overall Manchester is a more expensive place to go drinking than Dublin.

Mulligans in M/cr is £7.00 now for Guinness, most pubs on the west coast of Ireland charge about 5 euros a pint.

€4.90 a pint in Cleary’s Bar in Hugginstown near Kilkenny.
My mate lives down there and that’s his local.
A real locals place.

I tried their Guinness last year as I heard it was the best in town. It was mediocre.
Back in the day, before standardisation of the systems, it would have been regarded as a top pint in Dublin.
You still get places where you say, that’s a lovely pint, but truth is the standard is fairly regular and the pub need to be doing something wrong to really ruin a pint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.