Price of beer in Dublin pubs

Kinda strange people moaning about the price of beer in Ireland, 7 euro is about 6 quid, which is about the price of a pint in most places over here now.
Temple bar has always been a tourist trap, pretty much like buying a pint in covent garden, you ain't getting much change out of tenner round there

Kinda strange people moaning about the price of beer in Ireland, 7 euro is about 6 quid, which is about the price of a pint in most places over here now.
Temple bar has always been a tourist trap, pretty much like buying a pint in covent garden, you ain't getting much change out of tenner round there
And there’s loads of good bars away from the Temple Bar strip.
You should be able to have a good night anywhere for under €7 a pint.

I paid £4.35 for a pint of stout in a golf club on west kilbride yest, chear than home

I would go back to Ireland for football but I’d stay outside of Dublin this time and get the train in.

Tend to find capital cities a bit underwhelming. Madrid and Paris certainly.

If you're heading over to Dublin, and are planning to have a beer or 4,steel yourselves.....

View attachment 127370

That's just under €48 (£40:50p at today's exchange rate) for three pints, a vodka and a red bull. Now, Temple Bar is one of the more extortionate areas of Dublin, but even so; that's not a big round. 4 drinks (assuming the Vodka and Red Bull will be coupled up).
Temple Bar area: the biggest theme park rip off known to man and it’s an absolute dump. Steer clear.

Temple bar is fun for a few hrs but if I wanted to spend a day surrounded by a load of fucknuggets dressed in all manner of silly costumes, spewing all over the street and pissing up lampposts I’ll head an hour up the coast to Benidorm where I can at least experience it in the sunshine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.