1 vs Bayern
1 vs Girona
2 vs Yokohama
1 vs Celtic
1 vs AC Milan
3 vs Chelsea

which would take him to 103 goals
True, but perhaps the stats hadnt been updated with the Chelsea friendly

I think even the biggest die-hard Aguero stans have to admit Haaland is easily a far, FAR superior player.

I dunno how people still thinks it's a conversation at this point.
Please tell me you on crack without actually saying you on crack!
Now back to Earth.

Haaland is a superior GOAL SCORER. GOAL SCORER. GET IT? GOAL SCORER! GOAL MACHINE. CYBORG BUILT FOR GOALS.

AGUERO is clear of Haaland as an all round player, from touch, control to technical ability. Haaland has a touch of ******. Aguero plays beautiful football and he is involved in a lot of the moves and the build up.

Haaland is limited as a plyer, but what he does, he does well. What he lacks, he compensates in loads and loads and loads and loads of goals.

YOU STAN!

Last edited:
Difficult one that bloody hell, Sergio clean through 30 yards from goal I’m up out my seat with arms in the air as I know what the outcome would be……with Erling I’m 98% certain it ends up in back of net which is still a good percentage
I like the way you answered this without stating your actual answer but the percentages tell the story …..I am not sure I agree on the percentages on backing both to score - think they’d be virtually identical for me or even Haaland above (hence his better scoring ratio).

One thing going for Sergio that I haven’t seen anyone mention yet (only read 5 posts haha) but he’s got that emotional attachment embedded deep within my brain for that gaol ……..no matter how many Haaland gets, he cannot have that moment as we’ve won so much since - so it’s impossible question to answer without the bias towards Sergio.

Haaland scores more but I liked Sergio’s all round play better …..I give up - give me both !!!

Both are incredible players, and we are so fortunate to have had them both play for us. At the moment I’d say Prime Aguero for everything he did for us. However, I have no doubt that if Haaland stays with us as long as Aguero did he will break every record and become the league’s greatest ever striker.

Which one would you want with a one on one to save your life? Both would probably score. Haaland would just slot it economically, Sergio would do something cheeky and brilliant. I loved the range of goals Sergio could score, often out of nothing, but I would certainly have Erling taking the penalties. Difficult question, but Sergio just for me.

The time to compare them as goal scorers will be if Braut leaves and the comparison should include critical goals not just quantity.

As footballers they are incomparable due to their natural physiology.

Imo, Kun will always be the better 'footballer' and Braut a higher, but not better, 'goal scorer'.

This may be heresy, but I don't actually ‘like’ watching Erling play football, as such.
I like seeing him score, very much.
There are players who are extremely aesthetically pleasing. Phil's got a great glide across the pitch. Even if it comes to nothing (which, by the nature of things, it's going to, most times) it pleases me to see it.
David Silva was like watching a bloody Rolls-Royce going for a run-out in the grounds of the stately home. I could have watched him all day long, regardless of the end product. That wasn't bad, too.
I cannot, hand on heart, say the same of Erling. He is a monster though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.