Prime Aguero or present Haaland

Aguero is the better footballer by far but at the end of the day the job of the striker in our team is to put the ball in the onion bag and Erling does it more often than Sergio, as much as I love him.
The stars aligned for Kun in all but one instance - playing for Pep at an early stage. Imagine what would have happned to Kun's career if Pep came here right after the sabbatical? He would have been among the top 3 easily

I think even the biggest die-hard Aguero stans have to admit Haaland is easily a far, FAR superior player.

I dunno how people still thinks it's a conversation at this point.
Haaland is a superior goalscorer but Aguero was a far superior player. His dribbling and ball control was outstanding. His low center of gravity helped him evade challenges easily (Like Messi but obviously not as good). If he wasn’t as injury-prone he could have been one of the greatest.

Look at some of his dribbling:

The stars aligned for Kun in all but one instance - playing for Pep at an early stage. Imagine what would have happned to Kun's career if Pep came here right after the sabbatical? He would have been among the top 3 easily

Personally I think he was always playing through pain after that injury he got first game of the season after QPR. He became a different player after that, much more penalty box focused.

Aguero is one of the best players I've ever seen for an away team at the Emirates. His movement off the ball and game intelligence is superb and he was a constant menace to the back line. I've never seen Haaland in a stadium environment so I can't comment other than the fact he's clearly a bit handy in front of goal! But they are such different players I don't know how you make a fair comparison.
I am surprised you didn’t say KDB considering he has been your team’s owner for a while now ;)

Personally I think he was always playing through pain after that injury he got first game of the season after QPR. He became a different player after that, much more penalty box focused.
For some strange reason he always reverted to his first season "beast" mode against Chelsea. Scored some long range thunder bastards against them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.