Prince Harry

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
2sheikhs said:
If his life is in as much danger as any other soldier when he's on active duty, then he has my respect.

I respect all of our service men and women who put their arses on the line to protect our femdoms every time they go on tour- just because Harry is "posh" it changes nothing. Very easy for some people on here to judge behind a keyboard with a pumpkin muffin and a fairtrade coffee, lets see how big they are when the bullets start to fly.
Erm...I think you made a typo there BB2.0. Don't tell that it's predictive text either. :)

TheMightyQuinn said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Working class kid behaving like that is a thug, a layabout and a benefit cheat. He probably pretends to be disabled too.

A royal doing it is fine.

Christ only knows how much of the taxpayers money was spent on dildos for Diana and hitmen for Charles.

Not here to fall out mate but you're wrong on a few things here.....

1) I understand that point of view. But he's a serving officer who's done a tour of duty in Afghanistan. Hasn't he earned the right to let his hair down in the same way as other young, single soldiers do? He just wants to do his job, i.e. serve in Afghan. Then some dickhead leaks details of his deployment because apparently it's in the public's interest. Death by blunt stick.

2) We're not paying for his lifestyle either. The tax payer only foots the bill for the RF's official duties. Everything else comes from their private income from Balmoral and Sandringham, which they own. Even the Sovereign Grant is self-funding, being only 15% of the total income of the Crown estate, the other 85% going into Government coffers. So, you're not really even paying for that. And they've owned all that stuff for generations, so we're not going to miss it.

Hope that helps.

I don't have any personal grudge against him but he's got blood on his hands. I'm a purist, you know how I roll.

I do not disagree with you there, the royals are effectively where they are today because centuries ago they were the biggest bullies/gangsters and got into a position of power. However if thats your stance would you also judge the children of serial killers based on their parents crimes?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
2sheikhs said:
If his life is in as much danger as any other soldier when he's on active duty, then he has my respect.

I respect all of our service men and women who put their arses on the line to protect our femdoms every time they go on tour- just because Harry is "posh" it changes nothing. Very easy for some people on here to judge behind a keyboard with a pumpkin muffin and a fairtrade coffee, lets see how big they are when the bullets start to fly.

I would imagine that the pumpkin muffin is about 10cm in diameter and I think the coffee would be grande - possibly regular?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
dawlish dave said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Can all the anti royals stay off this thread please and not turn it into a royal bashing thread? Feel free to make one on that subject though.

I posted it because I think Harry is a top guy and funny as fook so let's not politicise this one?

Piss off if this was Tony Blairs son the DM would have 2 pages of it for the next 2 weeks,Harry is a chip of the old block but you can bet the media will not bring that up.
You forgot to wedge tories, toffs, middle class and thatcher in to your sentence

I knew i could rely on you to keep it going.

You missed the most important word though.

Cunts.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
dawlish dave said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Can all the anti royals stay off this thread please and not turn it into a royal bashing thread? Feel free to make one on that subject though.

I posted it because I think Harry is a top guy and funny as fook so let's not politicise this one?

Piss off if this was Tony Blairs son the DM would have 2 pages of it for the next 2 weeks,Harry is a chip of the old block but you can bet the media will not bring that up.
You forgot to wedge tories, toffs, middle class and thatcher in to your sentence

Harry"s dad, discuss ok

sweynforkbeard said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
2sheikhs said:

I would imagine that the pumpkin muffin is about 10cm in diameter and I think the coffee would be grande - possibly regular?

Possibly, the latte would be 'skinny' cos they'll be on some save the penguins type diet, the muffin will be wrapped in recycled bog roll from India where for every flush a village gets a new well and they'll be the customary Guardian on the side for a bit of lunchtime 'work wank' material.

dawlish dave said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
dawlish dave said:

Harry"s dad, discuss ok
Harry's dad - James Hewitt. No shadow of a doubt.
Zara's dad - Peter Cross, one of the Royal Protection Squad.
Andrew's dad - Lord Porchester, Queen's close friend and Racing Manager.
Edward's dad - Baron Plunket, another "close friend" of the Queen.

Quite possibly Prince Philip also fathered one of Princess Alexandra's kids.

They're all at it missus.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
strongbowholic said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
2) We're not paying for his lifestyle either. The tax payer only foots the bill for the RF's official duties. Everything else comes from their private income from Balmoral and Sandringham, which they own. Even the Sovereign Grant is self-funding, being only 15% of the total income of the Crown estate, the other 85% going into Government coffers. So, you're not really even paying for that. And they've owned all that stuff for generations, so we're not going to miss it.

The ultimate benefit scroungers. No wonder the country is in the state it's in.

I doubt you'll be working as hard as the queen does at her age.
No one invites me to cut ribbons, give out prizes, swanky parties, cruises around the world to sunnier climes or to slap up grills, so you are right, I sadly won't be working as hard as she does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.