Prince Harry

TheMightyQuinn said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I don't have any personal grudge against him but he's got blood on his hands. I'm a purist, you know how I roll.

I do not disagree with you there, the royals are effectively where they are today because centuries ago they were the biggest bullies/gangsters and got into a position of power. However if thats your stance would you also judge the children of serial killers based on their parents crimes?

I would never judge anyone by the actions of their parents, with that in mind I don't really have a beef with Harry other than who he is and what he represents.

Having said that, it does irk somewhat to see him pissing about with models with his nob out and dressing like a Nazi just because back in the day his family were the best German bad bastards in the world.

I accept my stance is perhaps a little contradictory but that's life, I'm also struggling to explain what I mean as well as I'd like.

I understand that (and I am being purposefully emotive here) the kids of YaYa Toure et al and Rooney are going to have fantastically privileged lives as will kids of captains of industry, sadly thats the way of the world, some people 'luck out' in the birth lottery.....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I understand that (and I am being purposefully emotive here) the kids of YaYa Toure et al and Rooney are going to have fantastically privileged lives as will kids of captains of industry, sadly thats the way of the world, some people 'luck out' in the birth lottery.....

True, but Yaya Toure's kid isn't going to go straight into our midfield when his dad retires on the basis that Yaya Toure is his dad.

If you can't see that Harry is Charles' son then you are either blind or thick. Look at his eyes. He is more a spit of Charles then William will ever be. The ginger hair is merely a Spencer trait.

dannybcity said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

True, but Yaya Toure's kid isn't going to go straight into our midfield when his dad retires on the basis that Yaya Toure is his dad.

I agree obviously(although I did grow up with quite a few ex footballers kids and you'd be surprised how far it can get you-although admittedly 1st team is a big ask!) but what I am saying is if his parents allow it they can fund them to ponce round the world with a nice little trust fund, which obviously goes on or in some cases inherit successful businesses- not exactly the same, but you know what I'm gettin at....<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:17 pm --<br /><br />
mackenzie said:
If you can't see that Harry is Charles' son then you are either blind or thick. Look at his eyes. He is more a spit of Charles then William will ever be. The ginger hair is merely a Spencer trait.

THIS- try telling Prestwich Blue who made some outrageous claims today in a PM to me!!

_62427061_015712373-1.jpg

prince-charles%281%29.jpg

Major-Jim_1880031c.jpg

2sheikhs said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Ex-Cavalry officer, 54, says Vegas snaps are of him 28 years ago. Close-ups confirm.
Hmmm
28 years ago you say?
That would make the other person in the pic 38or39 today

Are you claiming the other person is ten?

Lucky Toma said:

Look at Charles when he was the same age as Harry. Apart from the hair colour they are so alike. The eyes, nose and face shape in particular.
Do people realise that his mother didn't even meet Hewitt until Harry was a toddler?

mackenzie said:
Lucky Toma said:

Look at Charles when he was the same age as Harry. Apart from the hair colour they are so alike. The eyes, nose and face shape in particular.
Do people realise that his mother didn't even meet Hewitt until Harry was a toddler?
Either way, I'm sure all three are blood relatives.

strongbowholic said:
mackenzie said:
Lucky Toma said:

Either way, I'm sure all three are blood relatives.

Possibly ;-)

And for what it's worth, his antics of the original OP don't particularly endear him to me because I just think he comes across as another little rich boy regardless of his parentage. Just because he's a 'royal' shouldnt mean we have to expect a bit of 'dumbing down' to be something to applaud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.