Print at Home Tickets 2022-23

stevetheblue1967

Last season i opted for Print at Home Tickets, I have renewed my season ticket for this year, but there was no option for PAH or Mobile, does anyone know if PAH automatically rolls over or is there an option i need to select for PAH. Tried calling City but the queue was HUGE lol

I messaged City and they told me if you had print at home last season it will automatically roll over into this season.

Reading the information it said those on PAH would be contacted about options. Automatic roll over is preferable, so hope they told Mike correct info, as often front line staff seen to guess.

I asked via twitter, I've given up with the phone support. The response was that print at home will carry over from last season. It wasn't a direct message either, they replied on their main twitter feed. Hopefully they haven't made it up.

I had a call last week asking me if I wanted to move to mobile tickets from PAH. Told them no and they said no problem i would stay on PAH.

I started the season with PAH but after game 3 or there abouts I was finally issued Physical cards like we used to and on the last match of the season I was told to keep it as it would be activated for next season two

I print tickets still. Bournmouth tickets haven't come through to print yet though.
Anyone else got this problem ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.