Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

Of course she's got a plan. The plan is to stir up a conflict with the ECHR to provide Johnson with justification for pulling the UK out of that court's jurisdiction so he can legally remove more of our rights. The refugee issue is irrelevant to them but it is useful in that they have calculated that it provides red meat to enough of the electorate for them to get away with it.

If he does do that then that surely breaks the GFA and the US will really kick off too.

Of course she's got a plan. The plan is to stir up a conflict with the ECHR to provide Johnson with justification for pulling the UK out of that court's jurisdiction so he can legally remove more of our rights. The refugee issue is irrelevant to them but it is useful in that they have calculated that it provides red meat to enough of the electorate for them to get away with it.
This!

The key question should be why are these people coming here?
The answer is becuase of our generous benefits system. I have to work 2 jobs to survive, get taxed to the hilt -
yet I believe these migrants get free entitlements galore upon arrival.
It really does piss me off to be honest whilst the goverment can't find homes for some of our own.
This country is broken beyond repair.
Some have family here to be their sponser but that is being ignored , at least one on the plane was in this situation, we can take in white , european ukranians with or without family here , spot the difference ..

If he does do that then that surely breaks the GFA and the US will really kick off too.
That's probably why the plan will ultimately fail, but the fact he's tried won't be lost on his supporters who will now have other people to add to the list of people to blame for the shit situation we find ourselves in. If he succeeds we will have to leave the Council of Europe joining only Belarus who have never joined and Russia who were kicked out a couple of months ago. That is the direction Johnson is taking us.

They just want to stir up conflict and division full stop.
They want to trash our human rights, they are already trashing the economy, they are trashing our relationship with Europe, they are trashing our relationship with the USA, they are trashing our reputation as a trustworthy nation to deal with.
Jeez…they’re even trashing brexit!
All of this so the lying fraud can be ‘king of the world’.

They just want to stir up conflict and division full stop.
They want to trash our human rights, they are already trashing the economy, they are trashing our relationship with Europe, they are trashing our relationship with the USA, they are trashing our reputation as a trustworthy nation to deal with.
Jeez…they’re even trashing brexit!
All of this so the lying fraud can be ‘king of the world’.

There are a number of other bodies that we are members of or would aspire to join/use which depend on us being part of the ECHR - That King of the World jibe isn't far from the truth - I believe Johnson is so up himself he believes that the "Mighty Britain" with him leading it will be able to get every other country to reject things that they hold dear and start doing things our way - ie his way.

We are burning bridges - destroying friendships and losing any semblance of being a trusted partner in the world - and when I say we I mean HE

The key question should be why are these people coming here?
The answer is becuase of our generous benefits system. I have to work 2 jobs to survive, get taxed to the hilt -
yet I believe these migrants get free entitlements galore upon arrival.
It really does piss me off to be honest whilst the goverment can't find homes for some of our own.
This country is broken beyond repair.

How much is galore or generous?

There are people travelling through countries that give out more generously.

People are not coming to the UK because they get £40.85 a week, mate.

The financial pull factors will be the prospect of working off the books for cash in hand in the black economy, not a subsistence handout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.