Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

As someone whose main concern is the enviroment we can never be under populated. I don’t care where people are born, how much money they have or the colour of their skin. Less people all together as we are equally wank in my eyes.

I think a more detailed and thought out global policy on asylum seeking is needed. When it comes to immigration that should be down to each sovereign country ie the public as barking mad as they are.
Whilst I too consider the planet over populated, it’s tricky to cull the number of humans without coming across as a mass murdering fuckwit. I’m sure, in time, that the planet will do something to radically decrease the number of living humans.

The U.K. is doing its bit in having its birth rate less than its death rate. Sadly, though, this will mean loads of old people with not enough young people to look after them and pay enough tax.

Therefore we need immigration. How that is done is up to each country, but as you rightly point out, we’re governed by idiots voted in by the madness of the public.

Whilst I too consider the planet over populated, it’s tricky to cull the number of humans without coming across as a mass murdering fuckwit. I’m sure, in time, that the planet will do something to radically decrease the number of living humans.

The U.K. is doing its bit in having its birth rate less than its death rate. Sadly, though, this will mean loads of old people with not enough young people to look after them and pay enough tax.

Therefore we need immigration. How that is done is up to each country, but as you rightly point out, we’re governed by idiots voted in by the madness of the public.

Over population has been discussed for many decades and I have run out of patience with it will be rectified in the future. I don’t have the answers but the chances are slim when people aren’t even concerned about even discussing it.

Also note the enviroment is everything not just global warming. It’s where you live, the state of your surroundings and the way you want your kids to grow up. There is a lot to be said for fucking off to somewhere remote and letting someone else deal with it.

Problem is some **** will build 200 unaffordable houses right next to you. And roads supermarkets McDonald’s etc......

Over population has been discussed for many decades and I have run out of patience with it will be rectified in the future. I don’t have the answers but the chances are slim when people aren’t even concerned about even discussing it.

Also note the enviroment is everything not just global warming. It’s where you live, the state of your surroundings and the way you want your kids to grow up. There is a lot to be said for fucking off to somewhere remote and letting someone else deal with it.

Problem is some **** will build 200 unaffordable houses right next to you. And roads supermarkets McDonald’s etc......
Sounds like a move the US might be in order. Build a house in the middle of nowhere, 50 miles from anyone else.

Buy yourself an AR-15 and shoot anybody who comes to visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.