Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

Is it that we’re over populated or under resourced though?
As someone whose main concern is the enviroment we can never be under populated. I don’t care where people are born, how much money they have or the colour of their skin. Less people all together as we are equally wank in my eyes.

I think a more detailed and thought out global policy on asylum seeking is needed. When it comes to immigration that should be down to each sovereign country ie the public as barking mad as they are.

As someone whose main concern is the enviroment we can never be under populated. I don’t care where people are born, how much money they have or the colour of their skin. Less people all together as we are equally wank in my eyes.

I think a more detailed and thought out global policy on asylum seeking is needed. When it comes to immigration that should be down to each sovereign country ie the public as barking mad as they are.

Sir Drax is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.