Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

There’s no convincing those who’s first gripe is about people bringing their phones with them when crossing the channel. It’s not like they can fit easily in a pocket and is likely to be the most important item they own or will need when here is it.
The type who bring it up tend to be on the old fashioned side who believe all kids should be tucked up by 10pm even in the school holidays…

I don’t imagine many are incentivising it inc the sitting fuck heads in government. There’s plenty being done to stop it but short of deploying the navy in a defensive form it’s an impossible thing to irradiate. Making it easier to apply would be a start. Not using it as a political football might help. Being a little more empathetic would be the key to fixing the problem. The dinghies arriving are being used to divert attention from the main problem and ‘idiots’ lap it up.
I don’t see any serious solutions other than fluff in your response.

That doesn’t surprise me.
Well the real reason is there isn’t an obvious solution.

I just don’t buy those arguments that are screaming at the government for at least trying to deter people trying to cross.

Yeh right! Phones are a complete necessity to life now, our unemployed have to have one to look for job or to claim benefits.

The new flat screen TV? I have seen videos of people of the Maasai doing a ceremonial dance for tourists then going off to consult their twitter feed on their Phones - these things are quoted by and trickle down from white middle aged racist news paper editors who are totally unaware that CRT TV's haven't been sold for 10 years and a cheap phone is still "smart" these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.