Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

The question is how do you control it? (Because it will not be stopped for 1000 reasons.)

The only answer is a treaty with the EU to take our fair share of refugees coming to Europe. Bring them in and process them in a controlled manner, and once processed add them to the labour force.
Under the treaty, anyone lacking the appropriate papers would be shunted back to mainland Europe the same day.

This is what I call a reasonable and pragmatic policy, but as it would not appeal to retired Lieutenant Colonels in Cheltenham, the Tories would never do this.
I’m positive the Whole EU will be ecstatic entering a treaty with the UK at the moment. They’ll probably suggest it themselves given how well the brexit negotiations have/are going.

I’m positive the Whole EU will be ecstatic entering a treaty with the UK at the moment. They’ll probably suggest it themselves given how well the brexit negotiations have/are going.
Well, you see, that's the exact problem. We have fucked ourselves up royally by demonstrating bad faith in international affairs. But this kind of issue cannot be solved by unilateral action. You need to work with other countries. And I don't mean paying Rwanda £600k per migrant, which is the most fucking stupid policy imaginable.

All the Tories offer is wishful thinking.

Of course it’s a big problem and these idiots don’t realise incentivising the crossings by not trying to stop them/allowing everyone entry who tries it, will encourage greater and greater numbers that will result in more and more people
I don’t imagine many are incentivising it inc the sitting fuck heads in government. There’s plenty being done to stop it but short of deploying the navy in a defensive form it’s an impossible thing to irradiate. Making it easier to apply would be a start. Not using it as a political football might help. Being a little more empathetic would be the key to fixing the problem. The dinghies arriving are being used to divert attention from the main problem and ‘idiots’ lap it up.

Well, you see, that's the exact problem. We have fucked ourselves up royally by demonstrating bad faith in international affairs. But this kind of issue cannot be solved by unilateral action. You need to work with other countries. And I don't mean paying Rwanda £600k per migrant, which is the most fucking stupid policy imaginable.

All the Tories offer is wishful thinking
Nobody that matters in this instance will sit down in good faith with this country and negotiate anything in the near future. The government we elect represent us. They are a bunch of self serving cunts.

I’ve seen folks wi ooni pizza ovens and flat screen TV’s strapped to there backs crossing the channel. It’s all blokes as well. The cheek.
Aye,then placed directly in the Ritz,all expenses paid,prior to going straight to the top of the queue for a council house....

Oh,then being given a car.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.