Private plates

no sadder than c*nts who drive BMW's.... because its a BMW and they think it makes them special
Not all of us mate.
I was desperate to quit smoking, it was costing me nearly £300 a month. My incentive to stop was to use the fag-money to finance a "special motor. A local dealer, had a 4-years old 3-Series BMW 3-Litre Automatic. The ciggy money just about covered the repayments. That was 2004 and I still have the car today.

Not all of us mate.
I was desperate to quit smoking, it was costing me nearly £300 a month. My incentive to stop was to use the fag-money to finance a "special motor. A local dealer, had a 4-years old 3-Series BMW 3-Litre Automatic. The ciggy money just about covered the repayments. That was 2004 and I still have the car today.
72 grand so far for a second hand BMW 3 series doesn’t seem like a great deal. When do you finish and can get back on the fags?

Just curious…. Are BMW’s worse than Audi or Merc ?
Seems like a harsh way to group people because of a vehicle they drive. Not like it’s Chevy cunts or anything :)
Think the whole BMW, Audi, Merc thing is a bit late 80s early 90s when they weren’t quite so common and you’d see some idiot driving one talking on their car phone, trying to do 100mph in the outside lane, flashing their lights at anyone who got in their way.

Certainly in the UK from the point of view of bad driving they’ve been replaced by idiots driving 4x4 vehicles (often the manicurists favourite Range Rover Evoque or the the poverty spec 5yr old Range Rover Sport), most frequently driven by women who can barely see above the steering wheel or “men” who are into manscaping.

It never fails to amuse me when you’re out in the countryside on a narrow road and you meet the aforementioned vehicle and they don’t want to drive on the mud to make a bit of space. It’s a 4x4 for gods sake.

Just curious…. Are BMW’s worse than Audi or Merc ?
Seems like a harsh way to group people because of a vehicle they drive. Not like it’s Chevy cunts or anything :)
Comments about Audi, BMW and Merc drivers are as tedious and moronic as those claiming all City fans supported Chelsea (or worse) before 2008.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.