Proper Fish n Chips

the new chippy wagon against the club shop, is it any good, who's had something from it?

i've heard from a few people it's 10 times better than the food at bluemoon cafe, it's not cheap but supposed to be brilliant.

planning on having one after the napoli game!

cheers.

Freestyler said:
the new chippy wagon against the club shop, is it any good, who's had something from it?

i've heard from a few people it's 10 times better than the food at bluemoon cafe, it's not cheap but supposed to be brilliant.

planning on having one after the napoli game!

cheers.
It looked really good. I already had lunch before I came out so didn't want anything but I spied a few people getting served and well, as I say, it looked really good.

Thaksins Love Child said:
wez99 said:
Renfrews Chippy in Denton.
No way, that place looks like a little shit hole. Didn't think it would be any good. Is it popular?

My mate lives right near there, I don't think I have ever seen it open.

Is that the one round the corner from Denton West Social Club? I can vouch for that being a cracking chippy and traditional English to boot. Sure they are City fans as well.

I can tell you the worse one as well "Ping On in Denton". Rancid food!

fulabeer said:
The best places always seem to be near the sea. There shouldn't be a reason for this other than them getting the fish quicker. Maybe it's the sea air!

Dont let that kid you,
When I was in the fish game we used to deliver from Smithfield market to chippy's in Blackpool, Fleetwood and Whitby, 3 places you would regard as fishing towns, we did more besides but I am using these places as examples.

Going out of leeds on the A61 to harrogate,just as you leave leeds centre,look for an esso garage,the chippy is called talk of the town.its the best fish and chips i have ever had,they fry in beef dripping,not healthy but lovely!!!

uwe28 said:
Going out of leeds on the A61 to harrogate,just as you leave leeds centre,look for an esso garage,the chippy is called talk of the town.its the best fish and chips i have ever had,they fry in beef dripping,not healthy but lovely!!!

The best fish n chips ever are in Yorkshire, any of them little hut chippys on the country roads second to none.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.