Proper Fish n Chips

loffers said:
When it arrives it makes you regret every appetite you ever wasted on a dry hard frozen fillet in a chinese chippy

That gaff buys their fish in frozen.

BELLENDER said:
BluePurgatory said:
The English chippy near to COMS, I think its called Jims, just off Mill Street set back next to a bookies not far from the Crusty Cob who incidently make the best meat and poatoe pies!
The best fish and chips are from Clayton 10 minute walk from Eastlands on
Midloathian street near Banks street if its still open,it is on Google earth.
The lad that runs it was from Ladybarn.
Fish and chips to die for!

Tried the chips today SUPERB thanks for the recommendation.

Slightly off topic but I went to my local chippy (Peckham so no use to anyone here) and the Turkish guy serving was asking about the Salzburg game. He asked who scored and I said Silva and Jo. "jo?? fucking jo? he was shit when he was in Turkey but I'm pleased he was, didn't play for my team" I had to laugh !

The Fixer said:
If you ever pass through oldham you gotta try Jack Spratts English chippy on hollins rd, the potatoes he buys are 3 times more expensive than what chinese chippies buy so you pay a little more but boy they're worth it. He bangs the fat off the chips about 15 times and the fish are done fresh in front of you and are fried seperatley from the chips. He changes his oils daily just a wicked chippy.

As above quality chippy into the last 3 of chippy of the year 2010!!

renfrews chippy is superb the opening hours are 11.30-1.30 and 4.30-6.30 monday to friday go and try it before you coment the address is 25 belgrave street denton manchester m34 3wp

Coleman's In South Shields. It got voted best Fish & Chip shop in 2011.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.colmansfishandchips.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.colmansfishandchips.com/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.