Protest next Sunday or boycott?

I got one the other day, I looks like we can’t sell 2k tickets, I think we have lost a swathe of fans due to COVID fears, add super league to the pot and you soon end up with total apathy.
My worry going to Wembley would be more about being subjected to abuse or worse still violence as I’m expecting all cockneys to organise some kind of demo outside
To any blue compelled to attend this farce if a game.....take care...bit ironic I know..but watch your backs
I think this is one issue that has "united" fans (sorry, hate to use that word) more than any other issue so cant see violence against Blues on the day

Yep, unfollowed City on each platform on yesterday. Doing it individually won't make much of a dint but if there was a collective approach it would make a difference

Good man. I haven't done it yet, but I will do. Like you say, hoping others join and it could make an impact.

Anybody booked to travel by train or car - don’t protest don’t boycott just send your ticket back so I can have it and go and cheer on City in a cup final like any normal fan would

Some of the absolute sanctimonious, bordering on Liverpool mentality shite I've seen has been laughable. I've been seen a 'and the club do this just two days after the princes funeral'

I mean why?

I think this is one issue that has "united" fans (sorry, hate to use that word) more than any other issue so cant see violence against Blues on the day
I’d like to agree I posted another post somewhere last night pointing out these cockneys will be in the main Neanderthals as the day goes on they will be pissed by the time we leave the ground, I do not believe they will be rationalising as we can today sat sober at our keyboards “up north”

Some of the absolute sanctimonious, bordering on Liverpool mentality shite I've seen has been laughable. I've been seen a 'and the club do this just two days after the princes funeral'

I mean why?
You're having a much better week than the rest of us aren't you bud? I'm genuinely jealous!

You're having a much better week than the rest of us aren't you bud? I'm genuinely jealous!
You don't think that's just a tad dramatic and a very piss poor excuse to hit out at the club? Wasn't you was it? ;-)

You don't think that's just a tad dramatic and a very piss poor excuse to hit out at the club? Wasn't you was it? ;-)
Ha no it wasn't me and the funeral is not a factor that entered into my head to be honest. I just wish I could shake off the misery and have a better week!! Any advice gratefully received :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.