Protests and disruption at the Snooker now!!

If you like. Although it’s not what I’ve said.

It's difficult to make out what you have said, they are supposed to suffer for their cause to make a point, a stint in the big house and loss of access to hair dye and lentils will build that angst they have up to a frenzy.

The only protest should be to have no kids. Its a pity for those who do because kids are great but if there was a movement to not have kids for the sake of the environment I'd appreciate those people's resolve to not have any while the majority enjoy the fun. Especially if they contributed to child care to make a better society, eg get involved in education, sports and arts. They should become leaders in making a happier, healthier, fairer society for all. They should welcome immigrants because we need them if we have less kids and we should accept that our cultures will become less and less traditionally "Western European". Over a few generations this could catch on globally and we'd have a sustainable world. But it needs selfless people to start it without meanspiritedness.

Instead they rage and act like the spoiled kids.

IMO at least.

The only protest should be to have no kids. Its a pity for those who do because kids are great but if there was a movement to not have kids for the sake of the environment I'd appreciate those people's resolve to not have any while the majority enjoy the fun. Especially if they contributed to child care to make a better society, eg get involved in education, sports and arts. They should become leaders in making a happier, healthier, fairer society for all. They should welcome immigrants because we need them if we have less kids and we should accept that our cultures will become less and less traditionally "Western European". Over a few generations this could catch on globally and we'd have a sustainable world. But it needs selfless people to start it without meanspiritedness.

IMO at least.

Read that western child birth is well down and in say 50/100 year on western countries be begging for young healthy people to go to there countries! They say world population will peak around 8.5 billions then drop like a stone..

It's difficult to make out what you have said, they are supposed to suffer for their cause to make a point, a stint in the big house and loss of access to hair dye and lentils will build that angst they have up to a frenzy.

It’s a pretty simple point. People are suggesting that threatening these people with long prison sentences will deter them. I’m simply saying that evidence from the past where that approach has been tried, suggests that’s unlikely to be true.

It’s a pretty simple point. People are suggesting that threatening these people with long prison sentences will deter them. I’m simply saying that evidence from the past where that approach has been tried, suggests that’s unlikely to be true.
Agree, a total waste of taxpayers money. Having a few teeth knocked out in the back of a black myria would be preferable.

IMO at least.
99.999% of kids are annoying little cunts and I'm glad me and mrs marsbar don't own any.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.