Proud! But some of you should be ashamed

BibbyBlue85 said:
I for one am extremely proud of our boys tonight. Everyone from Given to Tevez gave their all tonight and as gutted and hurt as I am, i could not be prouder of our boys. They ran themselves into the ground and never gave up, no-one pulled out of a tackle and everyone put their bodies on the line. Like i say im proud, they made me cry, cheer, sing and throw up twice but the way the gave evrything tonight was a sight to behold. Ade when he came on ran Evra down the lines, Ireland supported the back line and really put a shift in.

Some of the shit i have read tonight has been appauling. Yes we lost but we set up the right way imo and the people calling for Mancini's head need to get a fucking grip. We could have easily gone there tonight and got lost in the occasion and rolled over and died but we didn't, we stood strong and pushed them all the way. They will know they have been in a game tonight. Just when i think we have all been brought together by Bobby Manc, the knobs crawl out of the woodwork to spoil it for the rest of us.

OAB, AAB

We will fight forever more

This, This, This!!!
How anyone can call for Mancini's head is beyond me. He looked as gutted as we are in the aftermatch interview. I think he felt that just as bad as us. The man oozes class and I firmly believe he will take us where we want to be. I am proud to be a blue and we will have better nights than tonight. The future, and the city, is ours!!!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
feel just like i did after the 4-3........ content and proud in the knowledge that club is edging closer to where it wants to be, the top.

boyatta........ very proud of him

This for me too, I thought I would be sat had in hands for days but the worm is turning. I love the irony of the rags excitement over ickle ciddy and the 'worthless' cup! Win win?

BibbyBlue85 said:
I for one am extremely proud of our boys tonight. Everyone from Given to Tevez gave their all tonight and as gutted and hurt as I am, i could not be prouder of our boys. They ran themselves into the ground and never gave up, no-one pulled out of a tackle and everyone put their bodies on the line. Like i say im proud, they made me cry, cheer, sing and throw up twice but the way the gave evrything tonight was a sight to behold. Ade when he came on ran Evra down the lines, Ireland supported the back line and really put a shift in.

Some of the shit i have read tonight has been appauling. Yes we lost but we set up the right way imo and the people calling for Mancini's head need to get a fucking grip. We could have easily gone there tonight and got lost in the occasion and rolled over and died but we didn't, we stood strong and pushed them all the way. They will know they have been in a game tonight. Just when i think we have all been brought together by Bobby Manc, the knobs crawl out of the woodwork to spoil it for the rest of us.

OAB, AAB

Couldn't agree more Mancini was spot on with the tactics tonight saw a post 'why wasn't petrov playing' just thought nob had to be a rag if he did play instead of Bellamy or swp that would have been a mistake but im gutted we lost and gutted we have fans that are so fickle . Mancini was gutted after the game and SS where a disgrace in the post match interview ."does it hurt" & "if you played so well, how did you loose?" what over manager/team gets treated like this?? we shouldnt give interviews to them imo

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
feel just like i did after the 4-3........ content and proud in the knowledge that club is edging closer to where it wants to be, the top.

boyatta........ very proud of him

Same here Zin, Boyata will be a very very good defender for us for years to come imo. Shows we are still producing talent whilst doing the right things on the pitch

At the end of the day... We were not good enough! I love city and always will but tonight we lacked that creative person in the middle... And we paid the price but we battled w
and for that i cannot argue, lads dont argue amonst each other we arerising the for a cup they care nothing about they semmed happy the scummy tits!! We will overtAke and let the media w a n k over them because we will win the league soon and fa n league cup
cumon CTID!!!!

just got back from swamp a bit gutted but it gave me satisfaction the way they reacted as though they had won the champions league, they know City are very near them now. First time I've been there in many years never heard so much piped music to get the retards going. I was right on the segregation expecting a bit of a carry on but all I saw was knobs wearing "Alan Partridge" scarves. Onwards and upwards City while the scum slipper deeper into debt.

I'm gutted but proud.

We nearly had them!

Mickey Mouse Cup!

4th and the FA Cup will do!

BibbyBlue85 said:

OAB, AAB

Great post and agree with every word, am totally gutted and Mancini seemed the same on his post match interview, we will
re- group and drive onwards and upwards. Mancini is the man for us and will drive us to minimum fourth place and minimum of FA cup final I have no doubt. We owe the scum big time and cant wait for them to come back to COMS we should be aiming to batter them out of sight of the premiership.
City forever
Ps Man ure are shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.