Proud! But some of you should be ashamed

Joe Royle took over a squad of players tht were not good enough for the job, I supported him (allthe way down and back up again although George WEAH & laurent Charvet made me think twice)
Keegan gave me some of the best memories i have had as a blue (and a debt too scary to contemplate), before he decided that if the person holding the purse strings wasnt going to play ball then he would be off, resulting with ......
BTW i was at the game at MR when some will try and say that "all City" fans were wanting foulup but a large number were very vocal against the past it scouse cnut EVER wearing Blue.
that day started me to question the God that had been KK, and by the middle of the next year it was obvious that he didnt want to be there, so what should the bosses do?
appoint from within 9well we couldnt afford anything else) so Sp took control and but for a misplaced penalty would have taken us to our only league placed place in european football in a hell of a long time.
But, SP had no money to spend and had to sell every and any decent player we had, but still kept us in the top flight, Hmmm TBC

law74 said:
Joe Royle took over a squad of players tht were not good enough for the job, I supported him (allthe way down and back up again although George WEAH & laurent Charvet made me think twice)
Keegan gave me some of the best memories i have had as a blue (and a debt too scary to contemplate), before he decided that if the person holding the purse strings wasnt going to play ball then he would be off, resulting with ......
BTW i was at the game at MR when some will try and say that "all City" fans were wanting foulup but a large number were very vocal against the past it scouse cnut EVER wearing Blue.
that day started me to question the God that had been KK, and by the middle of the next year it was obvious that he didnt want to be there, so what should the bosses do?
appoint from within 9well we couldnt afford anything else) so Sp took control and but for a misplaced penalty would have taken us to our only league placed place in european football in a hell of a long time.
But, SP had no money to spend and had to sell every and any decent player we had, but still kept us in the top flight, Hmmm TBC

????????

I agree with everything the OP says and I was so proud to be a Blue tonight. As I was leaving the ground I watched our players get on their coach and every one of them was gutted. You could see it in their body language, in the way they walked on to the coach. They gave their all but it wasn't to be.

I wanted to cheer them on to the coach but I was surrounded by United supporters so just clapped them and hoped they heard me.

Well done lads, thank you.

As for the supporters who were round me, they were absolutely fantastic, blooming marvellous, we never stopped singing apart from the first minute after their first goal. Thank you as well.

Yes the result was disappointing but, (I haven't read the threads mentioned so not sure what was said) if any supporter had a criticism of those players tonight they ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Onwards and Upwards with the Blues.

dick slexia said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
I for one am extremely proud of our boys tonight. Everyone from Given to Tevez gave their all tonight and as gutted and hurt as I am, i could not be prouder of our boys. They ran themselves into the ground and never gave up, no-one pulled out of a tackle and everyone put their bodies on the line. Like i say im proud, they made me cry, cheer, sing and throw up twice but the way the gave evrything tonight was a sight to behold. Ade when he came on ran Evra down the lines, Ireland supported the back line and really put a shift in.

Some of the shit i have read tonight has been appauling. Yes we lost but we set up the right way imo and the people calling for Mancini's head need to get a fucking grip. We could have easily gone there tonight and got lost in the occasion and rolled over and died but we didn't, we stood strong and pushed them all the way. They will know they have been in a game tonight. Just when i think we have all been brought together by Bobby Manc, the knobs crawl out of the woodwork to spoil it for the rest of us.

OAB, AAB

We will fight forever more
Great post and agree with every word, am totally gutted and Mancini seemed the same on his post match interview, we will
re- group and drive onwards and upwards. Mancini is the man for us and will drive us to minimum fourth place and minimum of FA cup final I have no doubt. We owe the scum big time and cant wait for them to come back to COMS we should be aiming to batter them out of sight of the premiership.
City forever
Ps Man ure are shite

I think quite a few of the posts on here tonight are directed at me, so i will use this one to retort as it were,
My problem is was and always will be, if we are better that them (as we are now) why sit back?
Once we took the lead in the Manchester leg, instead of finishing the tie and boking our place in London Bobby decided to take off SWP AND Carlos and thus inviting the scum to attack, tonight in deepest darkest swampland, he chose to keep our best playmaker on the bench....
resulf = scum lesson their debt & we are denied yet again a trip to s shitty part of london that we never want to see.

All we want is commitment, thats what we got and we should all be happy with that. The team we played tonight was a very strong one. No kids tonight. We were close, but the future will be ours,it is inevitable.CTID

law74 said:
dick slexia said:
Great post and agree with every word, am totally gutted and Mancini seemed the same on his post match interview, we will
re- group and drive onwards and upwards. Mancini is the man for us and will drive us to minimum fourth place and minimum of FA cup final I have no doubt. We owe the scum big time and cant wait for them to come back to COMS we should be aiming to batter them out of sight of the premiership.
City forever
Ps Man ure are shite

I think quite a few of the posts on here tonight are directed at me, so i will use this one to retort as it were,
My problem is was and always will be, if we are better that them (as we are now) why sit back?
Once we took the lead in the Manchester leg, instead of finishing the tie and boking our place in London Bobby decided to take off SWP AND Carlos and thus inviting the scum to attack, tonight in deepest darkest swampland, he chose to keep our best playmaker on the bench....
resulf = scum lesson their debt & we are denied yet again a trip to s shitty part of london that we never want to see.

But we are not better than them. If we were, we would be above them in the league. Please understand this and know our station. We may not be far off that mark but, at the moment, they are better than us. We had our tactics right and the boys did all that could be asked of them.

Our "best playmaker" has played in about 25% of games this season and is short of match fitness.

So many City fans are guilty of believing we can run before we can walk.

As I have said before, I am devastated about this. I thought we were going to do it but it was not to be. In the FA Cup, they are not there, Arsenal are not there and Liverpool are not there. If we blow Wembley against Stoke or Fulham or someone of their ilk, then is the time to complain but to lose to United, narrowly, over two legs, is no shame, no matter how much it may hurt us.

BibbyBlue85 said:
I for one am extremely proud of our boys tonight. Everyone from Given to Tevez gave their all tonight and as gutted and hurt as I am, i could not be prouder of our boys. They ran themselves into the ground and never gave up, no-one pulled out of a tackle and everyone put their bodies on the line. Like i say im proud, they made me cry, cheer, sing and throw up twice but the way the gave evrything tonight was a sight to behold. Ade when he came on ran Evra down the lines, Ireland supported the back line and really put a shift in.

Some of the shit i have read tonight has been appauling. Yes we lost but we set up the right way imo and the people calling for Mancini's head need to get a fucking grip. We could have easily gone there tonight and got lost in the occasion and rolled over and died but we didn't, we stood strong and pushed them all the way. They will know they have been in a game tonight. Just when i think we have all been brought together by Bobby Manc, the knobs crawl out of the woodwork to spoil it for the rest of us.

OAB, AAB

Sorry but that is Bull, after they scored the first we shrank into our shell, our passing was mostly abysmal and they
looked like killing us. We were totally inept for their second and thanks to Tevez (thank God for him ) our hopes were raised.
Yet again we got done in extra time. I can't find much good at all about tonight, except maybe that Boyata is definitely going
to be world class sooner rather than later. City have broken my heart yet again, I'm not picking up the pieces until
Sunday.

Harry Godwin said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

OAB, AAB

Sorry but that is Bull, after they scored the first we shrank into our shell, our passing was mostly abysmal and they
looked like killing us. We were totally inept for their second and thanks to Tevez (thank God for him ) our hopes were raised.
Yet again we got done in extra time. I can't find much good at all about tonight, except maybe that Boyata is definitely going
to be world class sooner rather than later. City have broken my heart yet again, I'm not picking up the pieces until
Sunday.

Look squire, we are not good enough. That's the way it is, there is no point in sulking about it. You can't ask players to perform above their capability and, much as we like to think it's not the case, we are not up to the level of the likes of United just yet.

It comes unstuck in the same places, time and time again. We have no striker to hold the ball in their third of the field, we have no midfielder who can drive the team forward as a unit and we have a Championship defence.

We need to buy a lead striker and a lead defender. We may have our answer to the midfield problem with Vieira as I think he is the style of player we need.

If we do not get the other areas right immediately then I suggest it's because the manager cannot find the players available to address the problem (given that very few big clubs will part at this stage of the season).

We're all heartbroken pal but lashing out is not going to make anything right. There are lots of deficiencies but there have also been a lot of injuries and players unavailable for other reasons.

Why is everyone thinking that it will all come together over night? It does not matter how much you spend, it still takes time to gel. If it hasn't gelled in a couple of years time, then we have a right to complain. For now, we need to take a step back and not let the emotional agony of a semi-final defeat to United cloud the true perspective of what is going on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.