PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Otamendi is out (and Kompany unavailable) then it has to be Sagna at centre half.

Fernandinho plays centre half , am sorry chaps but no Zabs against these pacey fuckers on Tuesday

I have read intelligent comments on how we should or should not play but your comment is just a gratuitous insult. In any event I would have kept Mark Hughes so further debate is probably useless. I am really looking forward to Tuesday. I will be surrounded by "tourists" and yes, they will interrupt my view from time to time having their photographs taken with their backs to the pitch but they will actually be enjoying themselves and I will have a blessed break from Kolarov is shite, Navas is shite, Bony is shite (even if he is) before they have kicked the ball. If you are responding further you will have to "whistle" for another 45 minutes because I will be back to watching United.

It seems a lot of posters on here want to City to play and lose in front of a very low crowd as they watch on TV saying 'told yer so'.

I wonder what they would have been like in the bad old days when we had the reputation for being great fans who always got behind the team and its managers like Alan Ball and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.