PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

Pure ignorance, anyone ordering a ticket through the their branch has to comply with the criteria as with any not in a supporters club.

Complete bollocks. The SC are allocated tickets before any criteria is announced. Say the club is given 5 tickets they distribute them within the club as they see fit. If as you say happens, no one will have a problem. But it doesn't.

Complete bollocks. The SC are allocated tickets before any criteria is announced. Say the club is given 5 tickets they distribute them within the club as they see fit. If as you say happens, no one will have a problem. But it doesn't.

yep complete and utter bollocks. I know of people who have tickets for the game already who don't even have a season ticket.

Dead Right, I was a member of a SC until recently, I had the second best attendance over the past ten years ( doing twenty plus games a season), When we drew Seville I asked for a ticket through the supporters club (if they were lucky enough to be allotted any?) .I was advised by the person running the SC, we were not given any, only to discover he and four of his mates went!! That's my experience of Supporters Clubs,( they are a click), needless to say I don't bother with them any more.

They have to comply with all the criteria except the points criteria.

I can't understand why more Blues don't join the Supporters Clubs then! Yes there are perks.

However, maybe having the worst tickets in the ground that are sent out at the last minute is not everyone's cup of tea!

Wonder what would of happened if we had drawn Chelsea and not PSG
3000 pissed up blues in a queue outside the Hilton to collect their tickets !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.