PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

Pure ignorance, anyone ordering a ticket through the their branch has to comply with the criteria as with any not in a supporters club.
That's not true!
I know of at least one supporters club who have different rules and have got PSG away tickets for people who have very few points but who attend very regular meetings in order to get "points" purely for attending their meetings. The official supporters club should require these clubs to adhere to the "official" points system or stop the system altogether and make it a raffle.

Great stuff Frank. I hope the Bournemouth Bay run is a pub crawl rather jogging!

Sadly not Tim, it is one of the big running days in Bournemouth so if you are staying in the centre expect it to be very busy. If you are staying for a few days take the opportunity to go to Hengitsbury head and a walk over Mudeford Spit. Beautiful spot and only a few miles from the centre.

O Dear Blueyorkie, the criteria ( from my experience) is open to abuse, and some supporters Clubs abuse their status, they obtain tickets ahead of Season card Holders and distribute to who ever.
For example a local SC near to me advertised on their web page 36 tickets for the Cup Final recently and names of those going !! At least 25% of the names on the list were not even members of the said Supporters Club yet alone City Fans !!! They even requested names of those who wanted to go to PSG ( And Paris is almost as close to where they are situated as they are to Manchester) .Now my question is simple- How did the Supporters club manage to ask their members who wanted a ticket? even before the allocation was made public? Supporters clubs, abuse the benefits of being called a supporters club ahead of loyal fans- I want to stress thats my experience of this one I used to be a member of.

Sadly not Tim, it is one of the big running days in Bournemouth so if you are staying in the centre expect it to be very busy. If you are staying for a few days take the opportunity to go to Hengitsbury head and a walk over Mudeford Spit. Beautiful spot and only a few miles from the centre.

Thanks very much Frank for your advice. The walk sounds like a great idea! Yes staying until Sunday but probably heading back about lunchtime.

Thanks very much Frank for your advice. The walk sounds like a great idea! Yes staying until Sunday but probably heading back about lunchtime.

I walk it most Saturdays and Sundays and never get tired of it. 360 degree views of the Isle of Wight and needles, 7 km beach of Bournemouth and the Purbecks in the distance. There is also a train which goes around aswell. The spit is probably 100 metres wide surrounded by water to both sides. Nice café and worth viewing the 'sheds' which sell for upwards of 250k each.

Pure ignorance, anyone ordering a ticket through the their branch has to comply with the criteria as with any not in a supporters club.
You sir are a liar
Just like @mancity dan, @oakiecokie and @moenchengladbach blau are liars whilst the supporters club is taking the piss out of genuine loyal blues who don't want to be in their incestuous cheating little clique

We know they don't but even if supporters club members do reach the criteria the tickets can and do end up going to someone who's never even been to a game in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.