PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

I've said this before on another thread but I wonder how many suppporters club would remain in existence if tickets in future were withdrawn from them ?

I've said this before on another thread but I wonder how many suppporters club would remain in existence if tickets in future were withdrawn from them ?
Especially if we had a friends and family system so mates with the required points could buy tickets together.

Yes that would be a great move when we could only sell two thirds of our allocation at Norwich a fortnight ago!

There seems to be a number of threads where Bluemooners refer to "real Blues". I don't know what is meant by this term but the job description seems to include the following:
- They are super fans Who live close to the ground but watch our games in the Pub.
- A "real fan" couldn't possibly be a member of a Supporters Club.
- they should entitled to cut price tickets for the big games but these go to schools etc
- they routinely call our players and management c*nts!

I have missed the development of the "real Blue" and see us as all Blues together - but Ive probably been sleeping!

Yes that would be a great move when we could only sell two thirds of our allocation at Norwich a fortnight ago!

There seems to be a number of threads where Bluemooners refer to "real Blues". I don't know what is meant by this term but the job description seems to include the following:
- They are super fans Who live close to the ground but watch our games in the Pub.
- they should entitled to cut price tickets for the big games but these go to schools etc

I have missed the development of the "real Blue" and see us as all Blues together - but Ive probably been sleeping!
You should know by now, as the saying goes: "We're all equal but some are more equal than others"

You should know by now, as the saying goes: "We're all equal but some are more equal than others"

True Danamy. I would make the away Derby ticket points only. No priority for Corporates or Suppirter Clubs.

There has to be some perks for these groupings (but not to the extent some Bluemooners have reported) so take away priority for the most contentious fixture!

With respect you have not answered my question.

There has to be some perks for these groupings
Why? Corporates get their perks at home games and why should a group of blues meeting in a pub get any special treatment when it comes to tickets? The technology is there for members of supporters clubs to order tickets online and be seated together, if that's so important to them.

And your earlier point about Norwich is a complete non-sequitur. A televised midday kick-off at Norwich priced t £50 just after a Wembley final was always unlikely to sell out, supporters clubs or no supporters clubs.

With respect you have not answered my question.

That's because nobody knows the answer to your theoretical question! On a much smaller scale, it's a bit like trying to answer what would happen to the UK economy if we exit the EU, nobody really knows.

About 80 percent of the Supporters Club I am a member of are season card holders who don't go to away games. Fifteen percent have gone home and away for donkeys years and five percent are Cityzane card members. Sitting together at the aways is a welcome benefit but tickets are not a deal breaker for our Supporters Club. The main benefit is getting the coach together to the games.

If you could explain what is behind your question that might help! I've had to guess your agenda!

My experiences of three Supporters club branches is they are long term blues with season tickets but none of them pay £50 a season for double points.

Branches also are very much restricted in their allocation of 'contentious' matches and in the branches I have experience of, not all members go to away matches, and go to meetings to meet and talk City with fellow Blues and listen to the memories of people like Glyn Pardoe who nearly died as a result of a tackle by Best about 40 years ago, something the BlueMoaners will be unaware of.

Sorry to pop the bubble of an urban myth heavily promoted on here.

That's because nobody knows the answer to your theoretical question! On a much smaller scale, it's a bit like trying to answer what would happen to the UK economy if we exit the EU, nobody really knows.

About 80 percent of the Supporters Club I am a member of are season card holders who don't go to away games. Fifteen percent have gone home and away for donkeys years and five percent are Cityzane card members. Sitting together at the aways is a welcome benefit but tickets are not a deal breaker for our Supporters Club. The main benefit is getting the coach together to the games.

If you could explain what is behind your question that might help! I've had to guess your agenda!

Agreed and have just said as much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.