PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

OK I think it is fair to say that is SEEMS that way for whatever reason. All I see is the' Super Posters list', look at their status, the posts they make to me in particular plus those to others and I see patterns. It might be circumstantial; as I say but that can often convict.

I hope you are calling those who share different opinions to you 'intelligent individuals' too. Your comment could easily be taken the other way.

The injudicious comments to me and other long term City fans are now past. And pressing a 'report' button seems to backfire from my one experience.

You have certainly brightened up the forum Moenchengladbach Blau.

OK I think it is fair to say that is SEEMS that way for whatever reason. All I see is the' Super Posters list', look at their status, the posts they make to me in particular plus those to others and I see patterns. It might be circumstantial; as I say but that can often convict.

I hope you are calling those who share different opinions to you 'intelligent individuals' too. Your comment could easily be taken the other way.

The injudicious comments to me and other long term City fans are now past. And pressing a 'report' button seems to backfire from my one experience.
My friend, I can assure you 100% that the only collusion between us is about maintaining order on the forum and that certainly isn't always unanimous. I wish you could have been at the meeting we had at our Xmas gathering in 2014 when we discussed the Ticket Forum. Nearly ended in a fight. It's like people who talk about a "Jewish conspiracy" to rule the word whereas anyone who really knows the Jewish community will know that any two of them can't agree on anything, let alone a few million of them.

Also I wasn't implying that anyone who didn't share some views wasn't intelligent. I was making the point that as intelligent individuals we come to our own, often robust, opinions without being forced to swallow and slavishly regurgitate Big Brother Ric's.

My friend, I can assur e you 100% that the only collusion between us is about maintaining order on the forum and that certainly isn't always unanimous. I wish you could have been at the meeting we had at our Xmas gathering in 2014 when we discussed the Ticket Forum. Nearly ended in a fight. It's like people who talk about a "Jewish conspiracy" to rule the word whereas anyone who really knows the Jewish community will know that any two of them can't agree on anything, let alone a few million of them.

Also I wasn't implying that anyone who didn't share some views wasn't intelligent. I was making the point that as intelligent individuals we come to our own, often robust, opinions without being forced to swallow and slavishly regurgitate Big Brother Ric's.

OK I said it seems that way. I can accept that I am judging on the limited stuff I see on here and try to make an educated guess but I stick to my guns about the SC and the preciousness one gets with platinum.

I am far from a conspiracy theorist although working in Whitefield and other places we used to have a bit of fun rubbishing big ideas that came in on a Monday which used to come from what we called the 'Synagogue Circuit'.

You should obey what Ric says. After all rules is rules as I am sure you know;p

Last edited:
Maybe some of us just share the same opinion. As intelligent individuals it does happen you know. But if you could see my pm's from last night or look on the mod forum, you'd know for sure that there is no collusion between mods on this topic, even when they're broadly in agreement.

If you've really been called a liar then there's a 'Report' button.
I just choose to get splinters on this subject as i can see the argument from both sides

We use Friends and Family. The supporters club use Friends and Family. For Arguments sake it is called Friends and Family - Bluemoon. The person who currently sorts out tickets distribution at the branch under the old system, now administers the Friends and Family - Bluemoon. Those who want tickets will only get one when it comes down to there points. Granted it will not stop people applying for tickets then passing them on, but with the PSG game (And no doubt more to come) this cant happen as they have to be collected by the purchaser only

Another way of looking at it. But the wife got used to be be happy when we won a lot and cannot handle me reverting to typical City mode again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.